Kids Christmas lists

CrayZMama80

Our kids write out a wish list that gets put in with their letters to santa and put in our Santa Mailbox. They also tell us things. DS-6 is only asking for a football over and over and over. DD-7 keeps asking for an amazing amanda or allison doll, and DD-3 wants a baby-a real baby! There are three family members who are going to have babies so she wants one too. I finally got her to understand that she can't have a real baby but I'm sure santa will bring her a baby doll. She is going to be so excited when she hears and sees the newest addition to the family-A baby girl born late last night!

• 2 weeks later...

Other than store-specific web sites, are their any web sites that I can put the kids lists on to share with everyone (and ask that they update to avoid me buying the same things?!?)

The 2 oldest kids (almost 7 and 4) went thru sales flyers, catalogs, etc and cut out pictures of items on their wish lists and pasted to scrap paper. I've been asked by others in the family about what to get them, so now am I retyping things too many times. LOL My kids aren't old enough to get online by themselves, so updates can be done without problems. Thanks!

Other than store-specific web sites, are their any web sites that I can put the kids lists on to share with everyone (and ask that they update to avoid me buying the same things?!?)

The 2 oldest kids (almost 7 and 4) went thru sales flyers, catalogs, etc and cut out pictures of items on their wish lists and pasted to scrap paper. I've been asked by others in the family about what to get them, so now am I retyping things too many times. LOL My kids aren't old enough to get online by themselves, so updates can be done without problems. Thanks!

Save them in Word - or whatever, then cut and paste when you email to people, or print if they need a hard copy.

DS (5) keeps asking for Thomas trains, so I told him to get his Thomas yearbook. I gave him a pencil and paper and told him to copy the names of the trains he wanted. He got tired after writing down 4 of them. lol Then I spelled the other 2 things he asked for (Train table, shake and go speedway) He never asks for much, and I encouraged him to ask for a train table since I had already bought it. We are going to take the list to Santa at the mall.

For the few friends that have asked what they want, I went to Toysrus.com and he helped me pick out a few things that were under $15 for both him and his brother. I emailed it to my husband for the people at his work and to my friends that asked.

Oh, the Amazon.com wish list system is the best. It can be public or private (you can set up your own "to buy for the kids" list and keep it private) and each kid can have their own. The kid can set priority levels based on how much they want the item. There's space for the buyer to mark off when item is bought. And it's for all of Amazon (which includes Target, etc.) so it's not just books/CDs. Highly recommended...

FYI TRU has registry and you can register what your kids want just like you would for a shower. Another way to go is wedding registry ... say the kid is marring their fav star and let them loose with the gun to pick what they want. For wedding date put Dec 25th. Just an idea anyway for those of you needing to make lists.