TRU 40% Off Coby 6.2" DVD Player Coupon 11/03/06 to 11/05/06

femalesliealot

I have tried this link and this is what I am getting:

We're Sorry...

An unknown error has occurred. Please click below to return to Discovercard.com.

Is this a nice one??? We just selected a foster child from "Operation Good Cheer" and they would like a DVD player... I thought something like this would be nice. Do you expect any better deals??? With the $5 off $25 it's a pretty good deal :)

Joanne

I was thinking about waiting til BF to buy one of these (portable DVD players), and so far, this price beats all the other sneak peak ads I have seen. I don't care if it's not a big screen - it's bigger than the one we have now that just died.

I'll have to talk to DH about this so we can scoop one of these up this weekend.

I picked one up today also. I was able to use the 5 off 25 also. I had the big toy book from home that had the coupons in it in my hand. I was looking for the Dora video. Couldn't find it so I asked for help. Found it and talked with the associate for a few minutes even though I was in a hurry. Well later in the store my dd lost the book. We tried backtracking but couldn't find it. The same lady saw me and ask if we needed anything and I explained to her about it and she called another lady at the checkout and told them to give me the better price, saved me $7. That was the best customer service I've had in a long time. I really should have gotten her name and then wrote a letter about how great she was.

I got one of these today, but they would not let me use the printed coupon fo $5 off.:( I kinda fussed about it a little because it clearly has the Toysrus logo on it, but they really stuck to their guns, like it was not legit. I used one just like it last year with no problem. Oh, well. The player cost me $58 with tax. That a good $25 cheaper than the one I was about to buy from BB.

Gloey,

Thanks, but I think it's the wrong one. Your link is to a player only, and the TRU one had a swivel screen...

I do think it's interesting that the coupon says "Colby" but the brand is actually "Coby" :tongue1:

Joanne