It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

luvwdw

I am so glad I found a group of people that are as crazy about Holiday shopping as I am. :smirk: I was in my local Wal-Mart today and I was so happy to see Holloween being clearanced out to make room for all the Christmas stuff. I was equally as excited to see the return of all things Christmas making their way out to the aisles. Heres what I saw:

1. The garden dept is becoming Holiday decoration central.

2. The seasonal aisles were being stripped of Halloween to be replaced with Christmas stuff.

3. The center aisle in the grocery dept was being stocked with all of those things we need to make all of our Holiday goodies.

Yeah! Only 23 more days!!! :holiday08

Guest JeepMom
I too shop at 5am! But that's because I can leave the kids at home and there's no one there clogging up the isles besides employees stocking.

I am so glad I found a group of people that are as crazy about Holiday shopping as I am. :smirk: I was in my local Wal-Mart today and I was so happy to see Holloween being clearanced out to make room for all the Christmas stuff. I was equally as excited to see the return of all things Christmas making their way out to the aisles. Heres what I saw:

1. The garden dept is becoming Holiday decoration central.

2. The seasonal aisles were being stripped of Halloween to be replaced with Christmas stuff.

3. The center aisle in the grocery dept was being stocked with all of those things we need to make all of our Holiday goodies.

Yeah! Only 23 more days!!! :holiday08

:gdwelcome:

:holiday08

Are the kids going back to school already? Sorry, whenever I hear those words I think of the Target commercials. :P

That's funny!! Kids go back to school here in March, which is the end of summer. Is October/November the beginning of the school year there, or just a return from the summer vacations?

And oh..... I just LOVE the holiday season!!!! Just can't wait to arrive there in the US, to enjoy the Christmas chill, light displays, and all. But I'm already listening to Xmas music on my MP3 player (if I play it out loud, my family is gonna send me to a nut house!!)