Elmo Tmx

tinman

If Walmart had the TMX ELMO on BF that would just be asking for major trouble. It is one thing for adults to be fighting over laptops for themselves but it goes to a totally different level when they are trying to get that special toy for their child especially this elmo doll. I feel sorry for the souls brave enough to go after one on BF.

I asked the Customer Service cashier at Walmart about Elmo yesterday and she told me they'll have them on Black Friday. I'm sure they won't be a blitz item but they'll just have them in the store.

Oh God I really want to get the TMX for my sister so im really hoping for it to be on black friday!!:cheesy:

I don't believe there will be any tmx elmo's on black friday they sold out on day 1 and there were 1/3 less made of these than the original 10 years ago. I bought mine the day they came out and when I got to the store there were only 12 left one hour after they hit the shelves. I also read that a walmart shipment en route to Arkansas has disappeared with a TMX elmo shipment.

I was told by an employer(member of management) that they are not releasing ANY information about BF. They think they can keep it hush hush from us!!!

LOL they don't have any information TO release my husband is an ASST. MGR. and is looking up black friday himself on the internet

i just checked walmart.com and when you click on elmo tmx it says only in stores :( i wanted to get one for my neice, but i am not willing to go broke for it - she is only two and won't know the difference between a regular 'melmo' and 'melmo tmx' (lucky for me)

i just checked walmart.com and when you click on elmo tmx it says only in stores :( i wanted to get one for my neice, but i am not willing to go broke for it - she is only two and won't know the difference between a regular 'melmo' and 'melmo tmx' (lucky for me)

Melmo....That is so cute!!:)

If WalMart isn't releasing any info about BF, then how would an employee know if there will be Elmo T.M.X. on BF? ;) Just curious?

If they are indeed in the ad, I will avoid WalMart. Anyone having flash backs when Furbys came out and people were trampled for these? Yikes!

My 21 month old says - Emo! Does anyone know

if there is a difference between the TMX that has

TOP SECRET on it and the one that says WARNING?

They were making a point on eBay to tell you which

one they have for sale.

Top Secret was part of the first batch. They didn't want people to know what Elmo can do.

Warning is the follow up shipment. Under the flap it shows what Elmo can do.