Nintendogs

ajforeveryoung

Each game comes with a certain amount of dog breeds. Dalmatian is the newest version. I have the Dauschand and Friends and it has Pug, Beagle, Siberian Husky and a few others.

Do they both have a Nintendo DS? If they do, then maybe look at each version and see which they would like.

Each game comes with a certain amount of dog breeds. Dalmatian is the newest version. I have the Dauschand and Friends and it has Pug, Beagle, Siberian Husky and a few others.

Do they both have a Nintendo DS? If they do, then maybe look at each version and see which they would like.

I bought them both the nintendo ds lite for christmas at TRU in the bundle!

I was going to go and exchange 1 of the games at walmart for the nintendogs. :yup:

I bought them both the nintendo ds lite for christmas at TRU in the bundle!

I was going to go and exchange 1 of the games at walmart for the nintendogs. :yup:

Tell me more. I wasn't aware we could do this. I have the TRU bundle too and I would love to exchange the Shrek or Hedge game for something else my dd would like. I did buy the Dalmation dogs game already.

keep an eye on cc. They had one of the nintendogs games for 19.99 last week. they will probably run it again. i bought my daughter the DS Nintendogs edition last year that came with all of the dogs on it (youjust had to unlock them) that is prob. where you heard you only had to unlock them, but this was only available with that special edition. The dalmation one is new and is the only one she doesn't have. these games are adorable and worth the price - they will play for hours with them and use it over and over:2dog:

Tell me more. I wasn't aware we could do this. I have the TRU bundle too and I would love to exchange the Shrek or Hedge game for something else my dd would like. I did buy the Dalmation dogs game already.

My Walmart is pretty good about doing exchanges. Last year I bought the game cube bundle and they exchanged my game it just had to be the same price. So i am hopeing they will exchange my shrek game for a ds game. :yup:

You only have to buy one copy of Nintendogs, they can share. But earning the money for a second dog takes awhile, so you might be better off getting them each a copy, guess it depends on how well they share! The other dogs can all be unlocked by reaching certain "levels" in the game, and by meeting other dogs on other DS's.

The issue with getting other breeds is that you have to have trainer points. Depending on the breed is the amount of trainer points you will need. To unlock a Dalmation when you are in bark mode you are going to need a tremendous amount of Trainer Points which will take some time to get. I got both my kids the Dalmation game because neither had enough trainer points to unlock the Dalmation.