When is Sears' Friends & Family Night?

hopeky94

I found out about the Sears Friends and Family event here at GottaDeal last year, and I got some EXCELLENT deals on BF stuff! :cheesy: Everything was priced just like BF (except no early bird sales). There were waaay less people there and much better selection (which made it lots of fun- lol). Plus by signing up for a Sears card that night, I got an extra discount! Woohoo!!

This was also a terrific help on BF, as my mom wanted us to go there. It was much easier to find things and to remember what was and wasn't on sale!

So-- anyone (employees or whomever) know when this sale will be this year?? Last year, there was a copy of the flyer/invite online that we could print to take with us... TIA!!:yup:

It is usually the weekend before Thanksgiving. I will check with my hubby who is an asst. mgr. tonight and see if he has heard anything. Also, if you aren't signed up, check with your local Sears and they should be able to get you on a mailing list.

You can just show up. You don't need any invite or coupon, the discount comes off automatically.

Sears will have all of the BF deals, besides the doorbusters, plus another 10% off. I don't think K-Mart will have the BF deals, but I'm not really sure.

Sears is on Nov 12th 6-9 pm that night. Will probably be using the Black Friday ad minus the blitz items. I do know (per DH) that they are doing an extra 20% off Kenmore appliances plus the regular 10% that you get on F&F. So this averages to about 27%. Should have the ad for Sears in my hand within the week. Will forward to Brad when I have it.

Early bird = door buster. They are exactly the same thing. So, no, the F&F night will not incude the early bird items. You do however get the "after 11am" price listed in the ad plus another 10% off...not usually as good ad the early bird price but sometimes being done is worth the slight price increase.

Has anyone seen the Sears Friends and Family flyer/invite online yet this year??

I know my store didn't ask for it last year, but I like having it in hand, just in case (and so I can be 100% certain of the type sales they'll be having! LOL)...

Has anyone seen the Sears Friends and Family flyer/invite online yet this year??

I know my store didn't ask for it last year, but I like having it in hand, just in case (and so I can be 100% certain of the type sales they'll be having! LOL)...

bumping this up, to see if anyone can answer this! :confused:

The Sears F&F VIP night is Sunday Nov. 12th from 6p - 9p. The coupon and flyer can be found online at sears.com/vip. The 10% discount will be honored online as well. According to the terms/conditions, when you add the items to shopping cart, the 10% discount will be applied automatically. Happy Shopping! ;)