Limits on BF items

tdanette

What do you guys think of limits on BF items like the laptops, etc?

The reason I ask is because it kinda stinks to need 2 of an item that is limited to 1 pp, etc. but then you don't want one person snatching the whole stock.

So limits...Good idea or no?

I agree.. Limits are a good idea.

If someone wants more than one, then they can grab a buddy and stand in line together.

There would be nothing more frustrating than standing in line with 5 people in front of you, and the 10th item is gone by the time its your turn....

I think limits should be more strict, as in one big item per person. Last year at BestBuy every1 in the front of the line got 1 of everything. Thats what i plan to do this year but it would make lines shorter and everything alot more fair if they didn't allow that.

What do you guys think of limits on BF items like the laptops, etc?

The reason I ask is because it kinda stinks to need 2 of an item that is limited to 1 pp, etc. but then you don't want one person snatching the whole stock.

So limits...Good idea or no?

Limits are a good idea. Last year at the BB I was at in Frisco, Texas they checked DL's and enforced one per a house hold.

Yes - I believe limits are great - have to have them. One per person please.

BB's limits, however, are despicable. This is the first I've heard of that type of limit - I try not to set foot in that store - but it's just another example of them "firing their bad customers."

Sure, we all know doorbusters are to get customers in the door, but that's no longer good enough, now people who live together don't count as seperate customers?

Adam

Limits are only good if they get enforced. One year Staples had a super-cheap digital camera that I wanted for a gift. A clerk was giving them out behind a counter and I was behind an elderly fellow who got the second-to-last one. I thought sweet, I'll get the last one, but then the guy starts gesturing that he wanted another one, and the clerk gave it to him, despite the ad clearly saying 1 per person! :confused: I was not amused, as I was left empty-handed! :mad: