What do you leave out for Santa?

brynnfromtheblock

I have also scattered oatmeal mixed with glitter( that goes with a cute little poem which I have forgotten) out in our yard for the reindeer.

We do this too! Plus my daugher leaves either cookies or cupcakes that we make and milk for santa. She also leaves Santa a picture of him that she colored. A couple of years ago she started leaving him a thank you note! It is so sweet because she did it all on her own.

:holiday01

It was always milk and a cookie and a carrot for Rudy. Last year it was a can of Bud Lite and some deviled eggs ;) My kids are all teens now. DD asked Santa what he would rather have for all his hard work and he said a beer and some pickled eggs :yuck: but we had some deviled eggs left over from dinner :D

I may whip up a batch of pickled :yuck: eggs for him this year :tongue1:

Well this year I am going to do what I see on TV I am leaving hime Cheese

OMG! My 9 year old DD said she wanted to leave Santa cheese this year. I said well were have to vote with the other kids. About 2 hours later they came to me and told me (very serious like) that they had talked it over and they was going to leave a SALAD!!! I asked why? They said well we dont want santa to get sick with eatting to many cookies and if Santa eats to much Cheese he may not beable to poop! BAHAH! SO salad it is this year LOL