What do you leave out for Santa?

brynnfromtheblock

We used to do just cookies and milk... then my dd got an air hockey table (which we had to give her before christmas) and when it appeared we found out the top was cracked so we had to return it.... she couldn't figure out why Santa gave her a cracked table so we told her that we thought the reindeer wasn't happy that we didn't leave out any carrots for them so they took a bite out of the table, but that if we did on Christmas Eve Santa would bring us a new table... so now we leave carrots for the reinder too...

Well here, Santa requests peanut clusters,cookies and milk. I have also scattered oatmeal mixed with glitter( that goes with a cute little poem which I have forgotten) out in our yard for the reindeer. But my kids have never woken up on their own!! EVER!! We make them all sleep in one bedroom, hook up a baby moniter and listen. Then my husband will get impateint by 7:00, climb out our bedroom window and rattled sleighbells against their window until they wake up!!!

Well here, Santa requests peanut clusters,cookies and milk. I have also scattered oatmeal mixed with glitter( that goes with a cute little poem which I have forgotten) out in our yard for the reindeer. But my kids have never woken up on their own!! EVER!! We make them all sleep in one bedroom, hook up a baby moniter and listen. Then my husband will get impateint by 7:00, climb out our bedroom window and rattled sleighbells against their window until they wake up!!!

wow what kids could pos. stay asleep christmas morning??how do you manage that one?

My credit card statements. ;)

:sidesplit

We do milk and whatever we bring home for pastry from our Christmas Eve visits. The reindeer get whatever fruit is available................good thing the reindeer that flyover our house are not finicky eaters. LOL

Cookies and milk... baby carrots for Rudolph and Co. My "kids" are 22 and 17 and we are STILL doing this... laugh..

When the kids were little "Santa" would leave a thank you note... then one Christmas my oldest recognized "Santa's" handwriting looked suspiciously like Daddy's.... He came to me and said it "confirmed his suspicions" .. he was 8 and had a large vocabulary... laugh... He told me not to worry he wouldn't tell his little brother.. :holiday16

We do cookies and a can of Pepsi. :lol This year it will have to be diet because "Santa" gave up regular Pepsi.

We also do the reindeer food outside.

(I will be doing reindeer "poop"(wet dry dog food!) this year outside thanks to someone's idea here! Thanks to who posted that!)

• 2 weeks later...