The Magic Bullet Blender

You can sometimes get them for under 50.00 at Kohl's when they have them on sale and then use your Kohl's credit card to get 10, 20, or 30 percent off. They have this type of deal several times a year. I ended up paying around 40.00 for mine. I love that thing! Use it quite often. Great chicken salad and great frozen drinks!

Michelle

I am almost certain that I saw those at Big Lots in the last few weeks. I can check in the next day or two. If my memory is right, I think they were about 20 dollars, which would be in line for Big lots pricing. If I can find it for less than half of retail I could even buy and ship to you if you want. I will send PM if I can find them. Kristyn

I am almost certain that I saw those at Big Lots in the last few weeks. I can check in the next day or two. If my memory is right, I think they were about 20 dollars, which would be in line for Big lots pricing. If I can find it for less than half of retail I could even buy and ship to you if you want. I will send PM if I can find them. Kristyn

wow - that would be an awesome price! The closest Big Lots to me is 45 min away. I will call them tomorrow and see if they have it. If your Big Lots has it for $20 please let me know. Thank you for offering to ship it to me; I may just take you up on that!

Don't bother. I got this for my Mom for christmas and the first thing we made in it was the chocolate mousse. When we turned the blender on the cream came out the bottom where the motor is. It is very cheaply made and not worth the price.

i know people who have them and LOVE them.. use them all the time. i had one ..perspnally didnt care as much for it as the woman who gave it to me. i would not knock the product,it seems reliable.

Yep, I have to agree...I love this thing! Maybe the one that person who didn't like it had something wrong with it. I've never had a problem with mine and we've made darn near everything in the recipe book!

One piece of advice....read the instruction book. If you read it and follow their guidelines then you will have a great experience. There are different guidelines to follow for the different blades and the different types of food/drinks that you make.

I love making the fruit sorbet and the coffee style shakes and the chicken salad!

Michelle

wow - that would be an awesome price! The closest Big Lots to me is 45 min away. I will call them tomorrow and see if they have it. If your Big Lots has it for $20 please let me know. Thank you for offering to ship it to me; I may just take you up on that!

Sorry it took so long to get back to this spot but I finally did go into Big Lots. They didn't have any displayed so I asked the clerk/Manager and was told that they had a few on the clearance isle and they might still be there. I looked and there were none. Just an FYI - the clerk/manager that I talked to said she got one and the had the same evaluation as the poster that was told it was junk. Just FYI, who really knows? If I happen to see one dirt cheap anywhere I will let you know.

Sorry it took so long to get back to this spot but I finally did go into Big Lots. They didn't have any displayed so I asked the clerk/Manager and was told that they had a few on the clearance isle and they might still be there. I looked and there were none. Just an FYI - the clerk/manager that I talked to said she got one and the had the same evaluation as the poster that was told it was junk. Just FYI, who really knows? If I happen to see one dirt cheap anywhere I will let you know.

Thanks Krissy. I appreciate your efforts. I wish I had a Big Lots closer to me! The majority of the people I've talked to love the Magic Bullet. I'll keep looking for a cheap one.

I saw on Ebay people selling them with all the extras, extra cups and blender piece:cheesy: !!!.....it is a great deal!! New and in the boxes, and much cheaper! It depends where you look also....cause I have seen them really cheap, but with nothing else with them..No ex:( tras....look around on Ebay, I am getting my thru there.

I saw on Ebay people selling them with all the extras, extra cups and blender piece:cheesy: !!!.....it is a great deal!! New and in the boxes, and much cheaper! It depends where you look also....cause I have seen them really cheap, but with nothing else with them..No ex:( tras....look around on Ebay, I am getting my thru there.

Thanks but I think the shipping prices on Ebay are ridiculous. The least expensive 21 piece set I saw was $14.50 plus $39.99 shipping. Most of the listings are charging over $20 for shipping. I will keep checking the sale flyers that come in the newspaper.

:eyepoppin