>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

but they said it was sitting in the holder. That would mean that it was vertical and the ventilation would not be affected.

Yea, it was getting ventilation. Don't know if it was my Sports disc or what.:confused:

Now I am playing Zelda...no problems with that at all so far. Other than learning the controls.

Zelda has ALOT of "StarFox" touches to it.

I guess I should try the Sports today to see if it is the disc.:yup:

As of a minute ago you could get the Wii Bundle only at

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020070E

$694.88

This Nintendo Wii Most Wanted bundle includes the following items:

Nintendo Wii system (system, remote controller, nunchuck, stand, sensor and Wii Sports)

Wii 1 Gigabyte Memory Card

1 additional Wii Remote Controller

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Red Steel

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Madden NFL 2007

1 Year Product Replacement Plan

12 Month Game Informer Gift Subscription

it would be nice if this thread could be separated into 2 - one for people who HAVE it and one for those who are still looking!

I agree! It's really frustrating to be looking for a Wii and have to read about people have so much fun with there's. There should be a forum for those who have it and are having fun and/or problems and those who are still trying to hunt one down. Speaking of, is there any truth to the rumors that everyone is going to have more on the 17th?

THIS THREAD is pretty much an "I have a wii" thread. It's in the technology section as there is not to be any discussion of buying/selling/finding wii's on the thread.

Actually the first page of the forum says, "This thread is about finding and ordering a Wii ONLY." While I'm really happy for those who got them, I'm still trying to hunt a console down. I just don't have the cash for a bundle and don't have time to wait in line for 7 hours. I'm trying to find something online but that's not happening.

Don't forget to be checking in person at EB Games (usually found in Malls). Their shipments arrive by UPS so figure between 10:30 - 2:30 . The last big shipment will be coming out this week to all retailers (at least before Christmas) so if you are at the mall make a mad dash to EBGames if you see the Brown UPS truck outside lol :eyepoppin

Keep checking with Circuit City (online). I scored another one there last Wed. They don't offer too many so you need to move quick. They sold it as a bundle but it just included one extra remote and numchuk which I wanted anyway. They gave you the option to drop them but if you expect more then one player you'll want them anyway and they are hard to find right now.

Guest JeepMom

Actually the first page of the forum says, "This thread is about finding and ordering a Wii ONLY." While I'm really happy for those who got them, I'm still trying to hunt a console down. I just don't have the cash for a bundle and don't have time to wait in line for 7 hours. I'm trying to find something online but that's not happening.

The "THIS THREAD" that is underlined is a link to the thread I was reffering to.

It's probably one of the games you wanted has sold out (as usual). So uncheck the out of stock game and select another one.

Actually I just click to add the bundle with nothing extra and the next screen says that there is a slight problem with my order and that the configuration is not available at this time. Thanks though!