How do you take a potty break while waiting in line on BF?

cherry33778

Yep mmm40 you usually can get a feel for people around you and believe they'll hold your spot for you. If you have any doubts -don't go! And the offer to pick them up something is a great idea! Heck maybe I should keep a baggy with snack size candy bars in my pocket to bribe them with!

I live in a town of about 30000 people. For the last 5 years I have gone to kmart on Thanksgiving day for their sale. The same two ladies have been at the front of the line with me every year. They are best friends and always let me go potty there.

On BF I fly solo, but I follow the rules I set for my 3yo: no drink after 6:30pm, potty as soon as you get up.

This holds me most times; I usually get a chance to pee about 10 or so. By then if you don't have it, you won't get it!

I overheard one lady last year say something about a coffee can with catlitter in it. :yuck: She was talking to the guy that she was with he, he said there's no way I'll hold it. With the wind gusts last (snow blowing sideways with white out conditions) year and below zero temps I don't know how much luck he'd have going outside somewhere! Wouldn't it freeze the second it hit the air-- umm sideways? ROFL OK little too graphic.

Now I have cats and drink a lot of coffee so I have cans and litter, but Oh Heck NO! I just wonder what she did with the can afterwards?

:lmao: OMG too funny. I remember last years thread that was posted. Hysterical. You guys are just too much. :D

I make sure I dont have to go. LOL I dont drink much & the most I stand outside waiting is like half n hour. That is for Target. I get done at Walmart & high tale it over to Target.

Last year we took the camper to WM parking lot, DH tried to sleep as he had to work on BF. I was third in line, and we all held each others spots while everybody took turns going to the camper. Sometimes the outside door sticks if you don't turn the handle just right, and one guy couldn't get out after he used the potty. DH went and let him out when we saw the camper rocking from repeated attempts to open the stuck door!;)

Last year we took the camper to WM parking lot, DH tried to sleep as he had to work on BF. I was third in line, and we all held each others spots while everybody took turns going to the camper. Sometimes the outside door sticks if you don't turn the handle just right, and one guy couldn't get out after he used the potty. DH went and let him out when we saw the camper rocking from repeated attempts to open the stuck door!;)

thanks really nice of you to let all them strangers use your camper.. i dont think i would ,and i think im a very genorous/nice person.