Lay Away Poll

sky_scraper123

Lay away  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Lay away

• I will still shop at WM on BF lay away or not offered
    • I will not shop at WM on BF with no lay away offered

i have used LAW on BF and was out of the store at about 6:30 am. and on to the next. i will still use walmart, but i will pick and choose more carefully. with the kids getting older and wanting more expensive things, soon we will not do alot of shopping there. it will be computers, tvs, etc from bestbuy and circuit city!

I don't use lawaway much and not on BF especially but think of all the people who depend on the LAW. Ones who cannot afford to pay cash or who do not have credit cards. I heard WalM is doing this because they want everyone to get a walmart credit card and use it instead. Millions of people don't qualify for credit. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ASINE THINGS WALMART WILL EVER DO. We all should stick together and tell them that LAW is important to a lot of people and they need to keep it. I don't see how they can have any less employees and still operate. Our superstore (in OH) is lucky if there are 4 registers open at any given time. I hear people complain all the time. If they didn't PM I wouldn't be there. I hate walmart for the way they treat their employees and how they think since there #1 they can screw all.

I have used LAW on BF items in the past, especially last year for a laptop, cameras and DVD players for the kids' Christmas presents.

BTW, go to the smaller stores for hot items on BF. All the stores get the same quantity regardless of size. With less competition you have a better chance of getting what you are after. Team shopping helps too. :)

IF WM has good enough BF items in 2006 I will still be there but will be doing a lot of my regular Christmas shopping online. I think taking away LAW was a stupid decision made by people that are too rich to know what common people go through to provide their children with a decent Christmas or clothes for back to school. WM keeps trying to get the 'rich' people to buy more than groceries at their stores. They don't seem to understand that isn't going to happen in the label conscience society we live in.

Eventually we poor folks will be the ones only buying groceries there. LOL

oh yea, lots of online sites are offering 'bill me later' services. I don't like it because you can only send payment in by mail and can't pay online. (Unless they have changed in the last year or so.) I used it once, but guess I would again if I had too. If you can't qualify for a credit card maybe this would work.