What are YOU going to do for breakfast?

pmdemey

Sam's Club had FREE breakfast last year, I'm not talking just donuts - good breakfast (bacon egg and cheese, donuts, orange juice, milk, yogurt, muffins, etc.) :)

Ours had bagels and cream cheese in place of the bacon egg and cheese. They had little pre-packaged danish, and fruit: apples, oranges, and bananas too as I recall.

My wife and I had already had breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts though.

Denny's was the hot spot after we went out dancing when I was a teenager, lol. :) Of course we all just sat around and ate toast and drank Pepsi. :P

Anyway, not sure what we'll do. I would like to just pack a bag of snacks to take along. I am not much of a breakfast eater anyway.

When I was younger, it was THE place to go after a late night of clubbing.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Music/club.gif

Since I stopped going to clubs, I've also stopped going to Denny's.

Of course, Denny's is no where near where I hang out. I don't live the north part of town and Denny's is almost to Ft. Benning (way way on the other side of town).

coffee in a travel mug is a must.

i always eat light the night before and pick something up between stores in the morning. either that or whatever is being cooked at the house i ask for someone to bring me some while i wait in line.

fill the back-pack up with snacks like pretzels and junk is always a good idea.

We usually stop by the 24 hour gas station on the way I get a cappuchino sp and DD gets hot cocoa and something from the deli (I know the ladies that work there so they warm her up something for breakfast). I am usually way to excited to eat until after all the rush ... and she is usually hungry again by then. Last year Sears had donuts they were handing out to people in line. It was really nice. :)

Guest mldepalma
Breakfast?!?! Nope - just gonna make a nice cup of coffee in my new (free) Senseo (thanks to gottadeal) and run out the door! I'll think about eating later! :D