Announce Yourself Here! Welcome Friends One And All!

stationchief

Hi y'all! I'm Trish, from North Alabama (Athens area). I lurked a lot last year on GD. It convinced me to go BF shopping at WM, and I'm hooked.

I'm married, with a wonderful 8-y.o. step son and a slew of nieces and nephews from DH's family (11+ and counting more every year, now that DH's sisters and brothers are all old enough to marry and have children).

Give me a PM if there's anyone out there from nearby that needs a BF buddy, as I have to go it solo. DH hates shopping, and no one I know is crazy enough to brave it with me.:D

Hi from Noble, Illinois - so it's not a suburb of Chicago - 6 hours south of there in fact! I just discovered this site, and am very, very excited! I have been BF shopping for several years. My son is 9 and I took him with me the first year when he was still in a punkin seat (my mom came too!)

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hey, y'all! I am Jeanna. I live in Mobile, Alabama but for the first time ever, I will be away frm home for BF (breaking years of tradition with my Mom!! UGH!). This year we are at our in-laws in North Carolina. I can't wait for the fight, bring it on BF! :D

I'm from Indiana, been on this site all year. Only two words "the best"!! :D I live for BF and I believe I'm the youngest one in my family that loves Black Friday, everyone else is still stuff from eating. Anyone from indiana?

Oh! I didn't really introduce myself for the new posters.

I'm Pam, 46, and I live in Gator Town, FL. That's what I call Gainesville, since it's also the home of the University of Florida Fightin' Gators.

We normally visit my FIL who lives in a retirement community outside of Lake Wales, FL during Thanksgiving weekend. Because I don't want to drive too far, I've been limited pretty much to only shopping at Wal-Mart in the past. B'H for their price matching policy!

However, it looks like this year we may stay home, and all sorts of possibilites of stores to visit are opening up. :gdevillaugh:

But, because of the price matching policy, I'll probably still begin at Wal-Mart.

Anyone else in Gator Town who may want to be a shopping buddy?

I am MaryEllen, 46 and live in SE Mass, am a Mom, love animals, work

in the medical field, love new recipes and travel, esp cruises.

This will be my first BF and I am psyched.

PS

I love soccer and am a fanatic about it, more than a regular Soccer Mom.

I am a cheapskate and love it when I find a deal/bargain!

I love GD and feel like part of a new family :angel1:

I feel empty now when I don't check out GD at least once a day :P

*waves* Heya guys! I'm Julez - born and raised in Bucks County, PA, military veteran married to an active duty military member. No kids just a dog, 2 cats, and a python. Currently living on Staten Island just about under the VZ bridge lol!

I see there's another NYC-er here, hi Joann! This will be my 15th BF, but 1st one in NY. I've done BF in PA, NJ, MI, CA, VA, and LA. Looking forward to making new friends!

Alicia here. This is my 3rd year with gottadeal! I have a son,7, and a daughter, 2. and a husband that moans and groans every BF afternoon because he went with me, but he begs to go back every year!

I'm from SWMO... halfway between Bentonville WM, and St. James (the largest distribution center) My insider quit this year though, sorry!!!!!!!!!

This is my 6th or 7th BF, and I think i've got it mastered.

Hi everyone Im from an Island off Bar Harbor Maine. I have to travel 45 min. by boatand an hour by car to get to bf shopping. Th epopulation on our Island is 68 people (22 of these people are children. I have two children 6and 7.:rwb: :rwb: :rwb:

Hi y'all I'm Laura - I have been shopping BF for many, many years but a friend turned me on to this site last year :) . I mostly just lurked but did enjoy see all the ads.

Hopefully my friend won't back out on going shopping with me this year and if she does I'm still going I wouldn't miss this shopping day for anything. Just hope the weather is good. If I recall it was pretty cold last year standing in line outside of Kohls.

Have fun everyone.

Mother of 7 from central texas, my husband and i adopted three and have four that we had together. Looking for the best deals, locally we have WM, radio shack, true value and just got an office depot, always looking for the best deal on anything, have been watching the boards for a couple of years now. I was a lucky one last year on the WM laptop.