Online BF shopping?

bayhaysay

Well, we could get lucky(I'm hoping for a laptop too) and get to WM in time to wait for the $178 laptop. For me, I'm not even sleeping. I'm dropping the kids off at my sister's house, and heading to WM to wait in the laptop line(24hour WM, so the store is open, a great thing up here in ND)

Yeah, you'd be freezing your http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Adult/shakey.gif off otherwise!

Exactly!! It's the one positive thing about Super Walmart.

And yes, you read correctly, I said $178. The ad said $198, but because of the Best Buy deal, WM here dropped the price to $178. I didn't need one/want one at the time, but this year, I'm totally getting one. I want to be able to sit out on my 3 season at night, enjoy the night air, and play on the internet.

I usually do my TRU shopping online Thanksgiving day. They in the past, have had almost all the BF specials available online on Thursday. You just have to pay attention to shipping charges. Some other stores have started to do that as well too. I think Best Buy & Circuit City had special online sales that were valid on turkey day.

• 1 month later...

From the Basics forum: Can I get Black Friday deals online?

Also, we'll have many great deals available online during the next few months (as we do all year round), many of which will be as hot, if not hotter than those you'll find on Black Friday.

I know a lot of you may find this hard to believe but it's true. There have been deals which are better than BF during the rest of the year. And you don't have to wait in line for 10 hours in the miserable cold, rain and snow chatting with a bunch of strangers. Unless you're into that sorta thing, well then :cheesy:

I'm kinda hoping BB will lemme get some BF sale computer parts, like memory, hard drives, and the like, so I can use all my Best Buy Bucks (see the McDonald's Monopoly Game thread) to get 'em online. Then I can go pick 'em up at BB after I do the rest of my shopping the day of BF and completely avoid yet another line. That'd be awful nice. :D

I usually do my TRU shopping online Thanksgiving day. They in the past, have had almost all the BF specials available online on Thursday. You just have to pay attention to shipping charges.

Toys 'R Us is great for this. The last couple of years, it was linked thru Amazon.com, but I think they have their own direct site now. And, I have never paid shipping on those purchases -- it has been free for orders over $50.