What do you do right after BF shopping?

cherry33778

I run to hide the presents I've purchased for DH.

Then I collapse on the couch with DH and zone out by watching TV for a while.

Then I gather what energy I have left and get up to go through all of my purchases again - to remind myself what I've gotten. :D

This usually gets my energy level up again and I continue working on decorating the house for Christmas. (I usually start on Thanksgiving night or a couple days before)

Ask wife for a foot massage from my long day in lines ;) J/K

I believe as everyone else has said get something to eat but no time to sleep. While eating I try to back track over my list and make sure I did not miss something. Sometimes go back to certain stores to see if something might have been returned I wanted or see something else I want

I go with girlfriends of mine on BF. After shopping we go out to eat. And then go home to relieve our husbands from the kids. Usually don't get home till 3-4pm.

So no nap but I go to bed early and leave the unpacking the van till the next day, when the kids aren't around.

Last year, I didn't go to bed after we got home from Thanksgiving at the in-laws, so I just showered and headed out to wait at Walmart (thank goodness this one was a 24-hr one and I could wait inside). After I finished all my shopping (I was by myself and DH was at home with our daughter), I came home and crashed for a few hours. After I got up, we went out and did some more shopping. DH hates crowds, so I am suprized he wanted to go on BF.

Sleep, sleep, sleep!!

:gdyeahthat:

I'll usually grab something to eat inbetween stores, so when I get home I'm not hungry , just tired. I leave everything in the back of the Explorer and just make sure it's covered and lock the doors. With the dark windows and being covered no one can see what's back there.

My sil and I have been going together for the last few years, since we are visiting for thanksgiving. We go back to her house unload all the stuff while my husband takes the kids to grandma's. Then he and grandma come down to look at all the stuff we got. Dh usually tells me what I missed or should have bought more of--so sometimes we go back out.

Amy