YEA!!!!!

rosegarden

this is the best part of this forum...or is all the great freedbies??? Anyway this is the time to start cashing in on our pointds programs for the gift cards that we will need BF this may seem early but remember that some site take 6-8 weeks to get our stuff to us. I was impressed with My Points it was less then a week to get $45 in cards.....I am sooo ready

Itold my dh that there in only 2 times a yr that I EXPECT him to keep the kids for me....one is we have to run a food booth at our local fair and it is the whole week..he has to watch the girls at night this week..always is the 2nd week of Sept.....

the second time of the yr he HAS to watch the girls it BLACK FRIDAY....lol....he has done this for me now for 8 yrs.....lol...I took my first dd with me when she was 2..that was the first I heard about BF...then the next yr on he keep her and now he keeps the 4yr old...lol

I am excited that I will actually have some money this year! I will probably be BF shopping online though since this city is WAAAAYYYY too crowded now. I don't want to even think about going out to the stores.

My sister lives in Houston and she doesn't go out on BF either. Last year she said she tried then changed her mind when it looked like rush hour at 5:00 am.:eek:

I'm hoping that my MIL will keep the kids so that I can drag hubby with me to do the driving. If I go by myself I will have to drive his big old 1979 F-250 since my car threw a rod back in July. I would much rather have him fight the traffic than me having to worry about it. Even though I won't have as much room for stuff with him along!

I still cannot believe its that time again. Im so behind this year. Usually by now I already have stuff bought, but with my upcoming back surgery and all the medical bills flowing in, Im stuck this year. I pray Im healed from surgery by BF for my kids sake. Otherwise this christmas will be so small.

this is the best part of this forum...or is all the great freedbies??? Anyway this is the time to start cashing in on our pointds programs for the gift cards that we will need BF this may seem early but remember that some site take 6-8 weeks to get our stuff to us. I was impressed with My Points it was less then a week to get $45 in cards.....I am sooo ready

Were those MyPoints cards specific to a store or were they a WebCertificate? I was thinking about getting one of the WebCertificates that are good just about anywhere, because I'm not sure where I'll be shopping this year. But if I'm reading the webcertificates site correctly you have to pay for them. :eyepoppin

Were those MyPoints cards specific to a store or were they a WebCertificate? I was thinking about getting one of the WebCertificates that are good just about anywhere, because I'm not sure where I'll be shopping this year. But if I'm reading the webcertificates site correctly you have to pay for them. :eyepoppin

for mypoints you can pick what gift card you want and they have a huge selection on merchants I usually tend to get target or old navy

You can always get the gift cards for a store you shop at for your everyday stuff and use the money you would have spent there for BF. That's what I do. I get my gift cards for Target or WM we have stores nearby that sell groceries. If I don't decide to use my gift cards on BF I will have extra money from using the GC for groceries.

DH and I started a Christmas club at our credit union back in March- it cashes out in the begining of November- can't wait!!!

Smartest thing we ever did- comes right out of our paychecks!

BF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:confused: I thought banks everywhere had those, until now. I can't find a bank over here that has a Christmas Savings Club.