JCPenney Black Friday plans including return of snow globes!

Brad

Press release: https://corporate.jcpenney.com/2024/10/17/jcpenney-brings-more-holiday-bigger-savings-this-season-with-exclusive-new-products-collaborations-and-experiences/

"A highlight is the return of the iconic JCPenney Snow Globe giveaway, a beloved collectible that has topped wish lists for decades. Available for the first time since 2015, this unique miniature features one of the holiday’s most cherished movie characters and will be offered in-store only starting at 5 a.m. on Black Friday, while supplies last."

"While JCPenney will be closed on Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving, shoppers can get a head start on holiday discounts with early Black Friday access from Nov. 8 –10. Then, from Nov. 22 to Dec. 1, customers can enjoy thousands of deals — including up to 75% off fine jewelry, 50% off Levi’s for the entire family and up to 50% off Disney toys and apparel. Additionally, shoppers can find women’s and men’s fashion discounted by up to 60% and boots priced at just $19.99. On Friday, Nov. 29, true Black Friday enthusiasts can access exclusive one-day-only deals and giveaways available in-store at 5 a.m., 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m., featuring special items like a Golden Tote that offers savings throughout the holiday shopping season."

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tracy0504 said:

I've been doing JCP online the past few years, may have to shop instore this year...

Have you had issues with your order when ordering online? The last few times I ordered online my order was all messed up...received things I didn't order and missing things I did order.

34 minutes ago, ilikefree said:

Have you had issues with your order when ordering online? The last few times I ordered online my order was all messed up...received things I didn't order and missing things I did order.

No, I have been fortunate to not have order issues when ordering online...