HARBOR FREIGHT Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Harbor Freight Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Harbor Freight.
Click here to find the Harbor Freight nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Harbor Freight. It is also for the discussion of Harbor Freight store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Harbor Freight will be added to this thread when it has been released.

SALE AD ITEMS POSTED: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/harborfreight

You can get the actual ad scans here either in .zip or .pdf format:

>>> Download PDF File
>>> Download Zipped File

While appreciated, please don't post in this thread just to thank me for posting the ad as it clutters up the thread and makes it hard to find questions or comments about the actual ad.

Therefore all non-essential replies, including "thank you" posts will be removed from the thread.

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to put this ...

Does anyone know what kind of deals Harbor Freight does for BF? I'm hoping to find a table saw for hubby... :D

I didn't see one at ACE ... of course Home Depot, Lowes or Sears may have one... (Sears is probably better huh?)

That's kinda what I figured... wish we had a Menards! My folks have one up in Chicago...

I used to go to Racine all the time when I was a girl - my grandparents lived on Lasalle - over near the lake!

That's only 4 blocks from here, I believe. It's definitely my neighborhood. :D

• 2 weeks later...

from another source

Harbor Fright ad In Stores

I was handed the BF ad at HF yesterday. Store opens 7am.

Can't say there is anything thrilling if you shop usual sales.

SS tool chest (only 5 per store) $250 top 91468, $300 bottom 91469.

Biggest percent off:

40115 pneumtic stapler $14 (80% off)

"coupons"

47770 6 pc screwdriver set $1

94009 1000 w power inverter $70

94000 Framing Nailer $50

94629 Floor Jack $40

93840 Shop Crane $98

95094 14.4v drill $10

4095 reciprocating saw $16

93543 Pocket digital scale $10

The only thing I haven't seen every other month (in ads) is this oscillating spindle sander 95088 for $80.

I sent a scan of the full 4 page ad to GottaDeal.com. When they get the email, I'd guess it'll be put up. There's a few good deals. With them opening at 7:00am, it wouldn't be hard to swing by after hitting the other early opening stores.

I sent a scan of the full 4 page ad to GottaDeal.com. When they get the email, I'd guess it'll be put up. There's a few good deals. With them opening at 7:00am, it wouldn't be hard to swing by after hitting the other early opening stores.

Thanks J_Man, we received the ad. It should be up within a day :)

So does this mean that Harbor Freight does not have any early bird specials? Are they a brick and mortar store or online only? I have seen their ads but never seen a store.

Right, Harbor Freight sales are all day since they are not notated as being "Early Bird" here: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/harborfreight

Harbor Freight locations: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/retail_stores.taf