Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/8 to 11/14)

Brad

I got the 2 monitors I wanted, with extended service plan. I got on at 9am (CA) for early access. At first it wouldn't let me add plan, then it said only 3 left (that might have been in store). When I  readded with plan I selected shipping. Order went through in a breeze. That was pretty much all I  wanted from this sale.

3 hours ago, Kanyon71 said:

My wife snagged the TV online, I think she said it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

I go one for my dads Christmas and it should be here tomorrow too. I was online less than 5 minutes got all the items I wanted and check out was a breeze😊

• Like 1

Hello everyone like to know if anyone has seen Ad #2 for Walmart, I seen it come through Facebook about a week ago and now cannot find it. They were going to have a TCL 65-inch smart tv for I think it was around $250. Please post if you have the photo of it 

4 hours ago, wittenlover said:

Went into Best Buy last night armed with my Walmart app loaded up to the Apple Watch page and got a price match on the Series 9 ($349 for the 41 mm face size I wanted). Got two of them - one for me, one for one of my best friends. Win! Thanks, Walmart... 😆

NICE!!! I want to upgrade my 1st generation SE but was hoping for a better markdown.  Maybe someone will have a steal on the series 8.  

When does the first even that started on 11/8 end?  Is it when the second event starts on 11/22?   I couldn't find anything that says when it ends so maybe they haven't announced that yet.  There's an item I'm very undecided on that is a good price in the current sale so I'm wondering how long I have.

13 hours ago, Dust N Bones said:

When does the first even that started on 11/8 end?  Is it when the second event starts on 11/22?   I couldn't find anything that says when it ends so maybe they haven't announced that yet.  There's an item I'm very undecided on that is a good price in the current sale so I'm wondering how long I have.

just got an email that says the sale ends tonight at midnight

3 minutes ago, riven3d said:

just got an email that says the sale ends tonight at midnight

I find it hard to believe they'll stop this first sale more than a week before the next one starts. That email might just be a marketing ploy. There could be some deals that end tonight but if anything they'll be adding more during the next week.

• Like 1