Target announces Black Friday plans, early deals start Sunday

Brad

Once my husband gets paid, I'll be doing the toy sale. The camera ODS is getting is included, and the kinetic sand. Plus a $5 truck for a cousin, using my 25% toy coupon/$10 off $40 coupon I'll be spending slightly less then what just the camera would have been! 

On 10/27/2023 at 8:18 PM, mgreen said:

The kitchenaid mixer was almost half off. But hate to buy it so soon without seeing other models that might go on sale. 

I'm in a similar boat with the Apple Watches. Obviously, they're not half off but the SE is tempting. That said, I'm wary of buying it this week without knowing if any sort of solid deals will drop on Series 8/9 for BF... Decisions, decisions!!!

From one of the GottaDeal emails I saw a tabletop easel on sale - it happened so quickly so idk what I did but somehow I got a $30 product for $11.

Santa FTW. 😅

I think Target does an okay job still keeping the magic of BF alive. Like there are still things I look forward to getting on actual BF week/weekend versus the early sales.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2023 at 11:55 AM, wittenlover said:

I'm in a similar boat with the Apple Watches. Obviously, they're not half off but the SE is tempting. That said, I'm wary of buying it this week without knowing if any sort of solid deals will drop on Series 8/9 for BF... Decisions, decisions!!!

YES!!!  I need an apple watch for my daughter.  She doesn't have to have the newest so I was looking at the SE and was wondering too if there would be anymore elsewhere cheaper.

I was in Target last night.  It's been many years since my last visit.  The store has changed a LOT and for the better.  I always liked Target for toys and camping gear.  They had stuff no one else carried.  They had 7-11ish groceries back them.  Now, they have a Walmart like grocery store (except with stuff I want to eat) and the rest is much smaller, BUT they still have mostly the same stuff -- just less of it.

I was in there for this: https://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-laugh-38-learn-mix-38-learn-dj-table/-/A-87822486?ref=OpsEmail_Order_609&j=191057&sfmc_sub=175001633&l=20_HTML&u=137790583&mid=7284873&jb=10682207

It was $31.  Amazon was $45 (now $31) plus shipping and Walmart was $45 (also now $31) with pickup.  Macys was $45 at the time of purchase.  It's $31 now as well, but too far away for local pickup.

I did not like their social mess, but saw no evidence of transgressions last night.  I think I will shop there more often going forward.  Maybe get a Red Card 😉

On 10/30/2023 at 12:55 PM, wittenlover said:

We are waiting for the Apple watches that can report blood sugar levels in real time noninvasively.  Looks like a two year wait.  That will be insanely good or something like that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, len_mullen said:

I was in Target last night.  It's been many years since my last visit.  The store has changed a LOT and for the better.  I always liked Target for toys and camping gear.  They had stuff no one else carried.  They had 7-11ish groceries back them.  Now, they have a Walmart like grocery store (except with stuff I want to eat) and the rest is much smaller, BUT they still have mostly the same stuff -- just less of it.

I was in there for this: https://www.target.com/p/fisher-price-laugh-38-learn-mix-38-learn-dj-table/-/A-87822486?ref=OpsEmail_Order_609&j=191057&sfmc_sub=175001633&l=20_HTML&u=137790583&mid=7284873&jb=10682207

It was $31.  Amazon was $45 (now $31) plus shipping and Walmart was $45 (also now $31) with pickup.  Macys was $45 at the time of purchase.  It's $31 now as well, but too far away for local pickup.

I did not like their social mess, but saw no evidence of transgressions last night.  I think I will shop there more often going forward.  Maybe get a Red Card 😉

Red Card (even just the debit one) is nice. Get the discount still. Not a huge amount but almost covers tax. 

17 hours ago, len_mullen said:

I just noticed that Target is 5% cash back at Target for the holidays.  Happy shopping!