Black Friday plans?

Kanyon71

I have changed to shopping online mostly. It isn't as fun as the days of scanning the ads on Thanksgiving and heading out at 2a.m.the next morning plus my kids/grandkids are grown. They have specific wants that I watch for such as Burt's Bee's. Probably will spend some time making some t-shirts with my cricut. I may venture out after the crazy rush just to look around and have breakfast somewhere. I will decide once the ads are out. I already bought theater tickets to Beetlejuice and Wicked for my granddaughter and I so that is her gift, she prefers experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll shop online for some things but I'm still a brick and mortar girl. I still go out on Black Friday for the nostalgia and to grab items that I may not have noticed I needed/wanted. Since I don't have to stay up into the wee hours standing in line to snag a deal I typically just go out mid morning.

• Like 1

I will do some shopping online and line up most of what I want that way,  but I still like to get out Black Friday morning and hit stores for some items and for the "experience."  Most years we make a small trip for Thanksgiving, usually to different places.  This year we will be staying in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (outside Philadelphia) and we will go to the Philadelphia Museum of Art in the city after I do some morning shopping. 

Edited by mcwalker

As of today, I am scheduled to work half day on actual BF, but I have high hopes that it’ll turn into a full day off. I work for a hospital and the docs my dept deal with will definitely be closed for the holiday. Like most have mentioned, I plan to do most of my shopping online, but will go out to the stores because it’s tradition for my friends and I. 

Edited by angelbabymommy

• 2 weeks later...