What's your game plan?

msyves

Will do most online and have it shipped to out of state relatives. A lot of stuff has already been on sale. I'll probably go out just to look on Black Friday but not be as intent on getting some great doorbuster...unless the ads start popping up with stuff I want. lol

• Like 1

Most of my shopping will be done online as well. My sister, nieces, and daughter in law will have in store shopping to do though so we will get up early next Friday and hit the stores. Even if none of us had anything left on our lists, we would still get up early and hit the stores. It's what we do. :)

Edited by Bopeep
  • Like 2

Like a lot of people, I'm doing a lot of my shopping online now. My sister and I will still go out early on Friday morning out of tradition. We'll most likely make it a point to go to Menards first since they always have things we want. After that we'll just kind of mosey around from store to store.

I've already done a good bit of my shopping online and, honestly, not much as really jumped out at me. The few things that I really want, I will probably just get online.  My friend and I will still go BF shopping though.  She has younger ones as well as teens so she may have certain things she needs.  But, otherwise, it is just gonna be a relaxing BF shopping day.

I will ad that I probably need to look through all the ads again since there are some that I glanced at.

I honestly thought I wasn't purchasing anything. Then, I saw the announcement for Grim Oak Press' Black Friday sale. Just an announcement of date and time, and phots of some of the seconds being offered, but no actual list of titles or prices.

Still, if the items are severely discounted, the quality of Grim Oak Press' editions, even warehouse seconds, will make trying to get them worthwhile.

Edited by Gator Pam

Staying home. I was toying with a morning trip to the pallet store that is supposed to have an insane amount of toys but sick toddler and I don't like being gone that long when a kid is sick. Browse Amazon for diaper deals (I need 1s and 5s/6s if anyone stumbles on something awesome,

No game plan here. Not getting up early either. Daughter and I plan on just getting up and heading to the mall and a few other stores. Daughter has a plan for certain stores, but I’m just winging it. I just like going shopping on Black Friday. It’s a tradition.

I have a master list of every single department store in the country, including smaller regional ones and lots most people have never heard of. I go to every site and fill the cart with what I want, but I don't buy. Then when all the carts are full, I open each in a separate tab, compare what's in each cart, remove the duplicates with higher prices and the things that don't look as nice as other things and narrow everything down to my favorites, then I purchase. Except I purchase using gift cards I bought at a discount or got miles for buying, then I make the purchases through points sites that allow me to gain points even if purchasing with a gift card.