Walmart BF ads tonight?

Brad

I like seeing their ads. They usually have some really good deals. I have noticed that some of the deals they have on Black Friday show up on the deal for days site...and some of the deals on the deals for days sell out very quickly and are similar in discount as the Black Friday items. It makes the sales season spread out longer. 

One possibility is that they are delaying the first 2 sales by a week. There was always that weird 2-week period between the 2nd and 3rd sale so maybe they are bunching them up closer this year?

Or maybe just 1 or 2 sales. We'll find out soon enough.

• Like 1

"Like the past two years, Walmart will spread the excitement of Black Friday savings over three events throughout November"

I mean, I get their point, but spreading it out over the whole month kind of takes away the "excitement" factor. Not saying it's not a good thing, it's just not an "exciting" thing anymore (imo) :).

• Like 7

"Like the past two years, Walmart will spread the excitement of Black Friday savings over three events throughout November"

I mean, I get their point, but spreading it out over the whole month kind of takes away the "excitement" factor. Not saying it's not a good thing, it's just not an "exciting" thing anymore (imo) :).

I completely agree.  I also don't like that it is on Wednesday mornings in store.  It is hard for me to get there during the week.  Depending on what's on sale, I may pay for the plus membership for a month so I can buy early online.

Edited by starbeck96
  • Like 1

The Wednesday thing kinda works out for me/our schedule aside from I'll have the kids with me so if I'm buying anything for them it'll be difficult. And it's going to mess with my usual grocery shopping

I think it's a weird time of the week to be doing the sales though.

• Like 1