Win an Apple iPad Air by Discussing Black Friday! [Winner Posted]

Brad

20210519054040x221x250.jpg

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY &

WIN AN APPLE IPAD AIR!

Here's how it works:

Through Monday, December 5th (at 11:59:59pm EST), you'll earn one entry into the contest every time you post in one of the Black Friday-related forums including this main Black Friday Discussion subforum and the Sale & Ad Discussion subforum.

As usual we're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in nearly all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads. Posts in the GD Prize Club threads will not count however.

Be aware that it's pretty obvious if someone is attempting to "game the system" by posting repeatedly to get more entries. If that happens, we will give you ONE warning via PM. If we see the behavior continuing, you will be disqualified from winning a prize.

This includes posting multiple times in a row in a single thread when one post would be enough, replying to many threads with nothing but "thanks!", etc. It'll be obvious if anyone does this, so don't do it. There is plenty to discuss without having to cheat to earn additional entries.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

On Tuesday, December 6th we will randomly select one lucky winner from all eligible entries and you will win a brand new Apple iPad Air 64GB WiFi Tablet.

Prize must be claimed by replying to the winner notification PM here on the forum by January 31, 2023 or prize will be forfeited.

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now aside from the prize club thread(s) will also count towards this contest.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

Disclaimer: this contest is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with Apple.

• Like 6

Would love to win the iPad! I was wondering what deals there will be this Black Friday since my current iPad is on it’s last legs!

Last time I was in BB they had a decent deal on one. It’s the latest gen. But not an air. Still under $300 caught my eye as my granddaughters screen cracked. Still would be nice to win this instead of buy one. But not a bad deal at BB so check them out.

• Like 1

So I decided to join the Walmart plus membership a few months ago and I really like it also just wanted to make sure I get first dibs on Black Friday because last year I missed out on a few things because Walmart plus members got them first

I joined Walmart plus last year prior to Black Friday deals being listed to non members, they limited a ton of things…or they had one pattern of pjs available and not other patterns. Granted, I was mainly looking at lower dollar items. But, even getting in early (as soon as they went live), they were still very limited and I didn’t get everything I wanted either. Good news, I have had free shipping all year and have taken advantage of that!!! And, the in store scanning items for easy check out has been an awesome bonus too! The thing I like most about the membership is $.10 off gas at my local Murphy’s. I joined for the early Black Friday access and stayed for all the other perks. Hoping you get all your Black Friday wish list items this year!!!

• Like 2

Last time I was in BB they had a decent deal on one. It’s the latest gen. But not an air. Still under $300 caught my eye as my granddaughters screen cracked. Still would be nice to win this instead of buy one. But not a bad deal at BB so check them out.

Thanks for the heads up on the what you found! We have two minis in the family. They are no longer updating to the most current iOS…we have many apps we cannot use anymore. Both are in need of replacement. If we can find two for under $300 each, my pocketbook thanks you!!!

• Like 1

I joined Walmart plus last year prior to Black Friday deals being listed to non members, they limited a ton of things…or they had one pattern of pjs available and not other patterns. Granted, I was mainly looking at lower dollar items. But, even getting in early (as soon as they went live), they were still very limited and I didn’t get everything I wanted either. Good news, I have had free shipping all year and have taken advantage of that!!! And, the in store scanning items for easy check out has been an awesome bonus too! The thing I like most about the membership is $.10 off gas at my local Murphy’s. I joined for the early Black Friday access and stayed for all the other perks. Hoping you get all your Black Friday wish list items this year!!!

One benefit we have used a lot that we didn’t expect to us the free grocery delivery. We put in and order and it’s delivered either same day or next day.
  • Like 1