What stores are you still waiting on?

Yorkiegirl1

I know they don't usually have an ad, but I'm still waiting for Verizon. I was really hoping for a deal on the Pixel 6, but so far nothing too exciting. I was able to get the Pixel 3 a few years ago for 50% off on BF, but I guess that's not going to be a thing this year.  :(

Menards! I swear they must make a deal with the mob or something to keep it so secret. I got so desperate I walked around my Menards just to see what items I saw that are out of the ordinary & on end caps as Im getting tired of waiting. This year might be the year I finally get a wok! :) They look to have instapots, air freyers, a 3 burner griddle, and I saw alot of boxes of Queen Ann chocolates at mine. Plus some of the other usual stuff IE oversized candy and giftboxes, the boot warmers, and other various food items. They had the mini fridge that Target / Walmart are selling & a much larger mini fridge from Frigidaire. Again no prices but just what I spied tonight. :) Now I want the fleyer for the prices :D

• Like 2

Menards! I swear they must make a deal with the mob or something to keep it so secret. I got so desperate I walked around my Menards just to see what items I saw that are out of the ordinary & on end caps as Im getting tired of waiting. This year might be the year I finally get a wok! :) They look to have instapots, air freyers, a 3 burner griddle, and I saw alot of boxes of Queen Ann chocolates at mine. Plus some of the other usual stuff IE oversized candy and giftboxes, the boot warmers, and other various food items. They had the mini fridge that Target / Walmart are selling & a much larger mini fridge from Frigidaire. Again no prices but just what I spied tonight. :) Now I want the fleyer for the prices :D

I actually emailed customer service to ask about their ‘missing’ ad and they said it will be released Friday. What the heck. The actual day of the sale? Has to be an error…right??

• Like 1