Kohl's Black Friday Ad (11/21 to 11/26)

Brad

I’m just glad they stuck with the early Sunday morning start time for the online deals like they did in 2020 instead of 12:01am CT Monday like all the years before that. I live in the east coast and it was always a killer to go to work for the rest of the day after being up until 2am my time.
  • Like 2

I have a question. I know that in past years sometimes coupon codes that were supposed to expire right before the BF sale went live have still worked during the very beginning hour(s) of the BF sale. Were people able to use the supposed to expire coupons on the Kohl’s phone app? Or has this lucky glitch only worked just online through their regular website?

I have a question. I know that in past years sometimes coupon codes that were supposed to expire right before the BF sale went live have still worked during the very beginning hour(s) of the BF sale. Were people able to use the supposed to expire coupons on the Kohl’s phone app? Or has this lucky glitch only worked just online through their regular website?

I was able to use the expiring code for the early sale but you have to be on and ready to check out right away

I’ve used the codes during the BF sale, but try and have my order in my basket and ready to cash out pretty quickly since idk how long they’ll actually work... and on the Kohl’s app on my phone since I’m usually in bed ordering at midnight-ish [emoji23][emoji23] Edited by tracy0504
  • Like 1

I am an "instore" shopper not an online shopper.  The early morning,  waiting in lines, the mad rush etc..  so forgive my ignorance on this but times they are a changing. So I want to learn the ins and outs of on line shopping.   The flyer shows most of the black friday items with a 15% off coupon.  Will that coupon be available at check out??   Also the flyer says that items will be available at 12:01 on Sunday night.. is that CT?  ET?  Finally, is it best to fill your cart with what you want prior to the start time and then when the sale starts just go directly to check out???

• Like 1

Yes, the 15% coupon will be in your wallet. It should automatically apy, but if not you'll just choose Apply Offers and choose it (you could probably go and practice with the current available coupon now).

Kohls is on CT. So it's 1am EST.

I usually make a shopping list on the Kohls site, then add to cart from that list. It seems like pre-adding things to the cart hasn't worked well in the past. But I can't remember for sure. Maybe it does better now.

With that said, the last couple of years the Shopping Lists have been taken down right before the sale starts.

For extra insurance I have the list open before the sale starts, but I also go ahead and open the items I want in separate tabs.

Also, if you plan on being on at the start of the sale, there is a little time where the previous week's coupon still works. So that's nice since it's usually higher than 15%.

Good luck!

30% Off your Kohl's Card purchase.
Use 68L2MQ2P2UV4W at CheckOut

USE REMAINING 10 OF 10

ENDS 11/20/2021

68L2MQ2P2UV4W

Got my order in. Was able to use the $10 off home and 15%. Not as great a deal as in past years when there was a 20% generic code available but still not bad.

Bought:

Fitbit Luxe

Gourmia 5 qt air fryer

Cuddle Duds microfleece sheet set (twin)

Two throws

One other small item

Grand total: ~$182 (not bad, given that the Fitbit is $100 by itself)

Edited to add: $45 KC + $5 Kohl’s rewards for store pickup

(Now to figure out what I’ll be using the Kohl’s rewards & cash on!)

Edited by wittenlover
  • Like 1

Used $10 off home and 15% off total purchase. Got checked out using the app on my phone no issues. Spent $109 after tax and earned $30 Kohl’s cash, $5 in Kohl’s rewards and also $5 in Kohl’s cash for doing in store pick up. With the Kohl’s cash it seemed like a very decent deal.
  • Like 1

My 30% off also became inactive as soon as the sale started. Used the $10 off Home and 15% off on the Kaloric 26-quart air fryer. Paid $127.50, plus tax. Not as good a deal as I had hoped; I was hoping to get it down to ~$100. But, I think the best price I saw last year was $129, and I do have $35 in Kohls Cash coming, as well as $6 in Kohls Rewards.

Hopefully I'll find something decent to spend the Kohls Cash and Rewards on.

• Like 1

Got my oldest son a pair of Nikes, 2 pairs of jogger pants, 3 shirts, and a hoodie. Got my oldest daughter 4 shirts. My 6 year old 3 shirts and my 4 year old 3 shirts and a hoodie. Total was $160 with $45 back in Kohl's cash. Whenever my check hits this week I am getting my oldest son another pair of Nikes. My oldest daughter 2 pairs of leggings and a Wet brush. My 6 year old daughter a pair of Nike's, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, Wet Brush, and a pajama set for herself and her doll. My 4 year old 3 pairs of jeans and him a pair of Nike's. Total around $200 with $60 in Kohl's cash. I also spent $60 a couple weeks ago when they did the first sale and got 3 Big One blankets for my youngest 3 and jeans for my oldest two. So roughly $420 with $120 Kohl's cash back for winter clothes and new shoes for 4 kids. Not bad at all. 

• Like 2

I've been dragging my heels, and didn't ace my first order until late last night! Then I started adding more things, and got up first thing this morning and shopped some more on the super deals.

I will do some more in a bit, but I need to do some other stuff first.

I finally feel like I'm being productive with my shopping though, yay.

And I have no ideas yet what I'll spend the kohls cash on, except some converse. But I'll for sure need more than that!