GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

I tried watching via Zoom. It seemed everyone was doing a great job, and I could tell you all were very good at projecting your voices. Unfortunately, I just couldn't understand the words anyone was saying (because, you know, Zoom).

Thanks for trying! That seems to have been a common comment from those who Zoomed in. I don't know if we'll be able to rectify that, due to lack of equipment.

However, I learned that the performances are being video taped. I don't know if the best performed scenes will be edited together, or if the best overall performance will be used, but apparently a video of the show will be uploaded to YouTube at some point. I didn't even know they had a channel.

At this point, I also don't know if the video camera would have better audio than the Zoom sessions. But, I'll share the link if it becomes available.

• Like 1

Synchrony 12 Days of Cheer 2021

Cheer-up your holiday season with a chance to win $1,000! Play every day for 12 days! When you shop November 22nd – December 3rd, using your Amazon Prime Store Card issued by Synchrony, you’ll receive 5 entries into the 12 Days of Cheer Giveaway for every purchase of $5 or more–the more purchases you make, the more chances you have to win!*

At the end of the 12 Days, you might be one of the lucky winners! There will be:

One $1000 Winner per day

Two $500 Winners per day

To earn even more cheer, visit our 12 Days of Cheer holiday hub to play instant win games and answer daily poll questions for your chance to win one of 40 $100 Visa® Prepaid Cards each day! You can even earn more Sweepstakes entries by sharing holiday photos on Instagram or Twitter with #SynchronySweepstakes.

Check your inbox next week to register for the 12 Days of Cheer Giveaway- you may be one of the lucky winners!

• Like 1

Synchrony 12 Days of Cheer 2021

Cheer-up your holiday season with a chance to win $1,000! Play every day for 12 days! When you shop November 22nd – December 3rd, using your Amazon Prime Store Card issued by Synchrony, you’ll receive 5 entries into the 12 Days of Cheer Giveaway for every purchase of $5 or more–the more purchases you make, the more chances you have to win!*

Darn it - mine is issued through Chase - I wounder if they will be doing any promotions?

Oh my goodness, I was finally able to get an Xbox Series X. So as soon as the Halo Xbox arrives this week, and I pick this one up (40 miles away, yuck!), I'll have a (different) console each for my husband and 2 boys. Yay, it's so nice to have all those checked off and taken care of. That has been way more harder than it should be.

(And let's not even talk about how I've moved since the halo pre-order, and Walmart wouldn't let me change the address, and that they put restrictions on FedEx where you can't even have them change the delivery... So I guess I'll have to go to FedEx and pick that up as well.)

• Like 4

I accidently broke into a business this morning.

I am having some work done on my car next week.  The shop is five miles from my home.  I figured I could catch some dry weather for my walk home if I got there right when they opened.  I arrived at the shop just a little after 8:00, parked my car, and walked in the front door.  While the lobby was lit, the office area was dark.  I heard an alarm.  I assumed the person opening was a little late.  After waiting for someone for a couple minutes, I left the building and walked around to the service area.  Looking in the window, it was completely empty and kind of dark.  I returned to the office, left my keys at the desk with a note.  I also called their number and left a voice mail explaining that I had walked into their unlocked office, left my keys, and left locking the door behind me (didn't want someone else to walk in, grab my keys, and steal my car, right?

As I was walking home, I heard sirens, so I returned to the scene of the crime.  As I approached the police, I raised my hands over my head and confessed to setting off the alarm.  They ran my license and sent me on my way.

Anyone have a more interesting Black Friday than me?

• Like 10