Solar powered car fan (as seen on tv)

mom2thegirls

Not me--they don't say how much S&H is anywhere, and I'd be afraid that clicking really would order and they'd charge huge S&H

I took off the last of the web address and just went to the main webpage and it says this at the bottom for the 'normal' sale price..

Offer Details: Auto Cool keeps your car cooler no matter how long it's left in the sun. For only $14.99 and just $7.95 processing and handling this amazing, solar powered ventilation system makes a great gift anytime! Due to the high demand there is a limit of 6, per order.

So $9.99 (internet sale price) + $7.95 s/h ?? - I dunno..

First post in a great while. :)

-Dave

Oh I want one of those bake and fill pans, I make alot of birthday cakes. I like my spin storage thing too. I got the shed ender for our pets and it works pretty well, I got it off of ebay for half price and no shipping cost. I don't see where the pasta cooker is any different than keeping it in water and boiling it. You still have to heat water to put into the tube and as indicated above, someone got really burned by the container tipping over.

I bought the Magic Bullet after seeing the infomercial but I bought it at Kohl's. I love it!!! The catch is to make sure to read the instruction book...otherwise you can end up with a mess. The only thing that I would say that is misleading in the infomercial is that they say any job can be done in 10 seconds. NOT! It takes a little longer than that on most things but it's still worth it. Especially since everything goes in the dishwasher.

Michelle

I LOVE infomericals LOL I have the turbo cooker(big domed pan) and LOVE IT I wanted the bake and fill till i saw it in person...it seems so small...does it use a regualr size cake recipe?

Yes, it uses regular boxed cake mix sized portions. It's fun to do!

I bought the Magic Bullet after seeing the infomercial but I bought it at Kohl's. I love it!!! The catch is to make sure to read the instruction book...otherwise you can end up with a mess. The only thing that I would say that is misleading in the infomercial is that they say any job can be done in 10 seconds. NOT! It takes a little longer than that on most things but it's still worth it. Especially since everything goes in the dishwasher.

Michelle

well i got 2 from infomercial...and one is garbage..the motor was blown after like 5 uses...the other is excellent