Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

I really enjoy this site and referred it to many friends, but now it reads that I'm banned and I am so upset about it, what can I do to recifity this situation. I appreciate all the bargains I've had. Please help.

Noreen

I have been using this site for a while! Love it! I have a question... What does the little icons mean..thumbs up i get; but what does the 1X mean by some of the contest? Thanks!

I have been using this site for a while! Love it! I have a question... What does the little icons mean..thumbs up i get; but what does the 1X mean by some of the contest? Thanks!

i think that means it is a one time only entry vs where you can enter daily for some contests.

Hope that helps and :gdwelcome:

Hi, I'm new here and trying desperately to find someone who owns the SV2000 DVD recorder from WalMart and can tell me how to finalize a disc with it. I've misplaced my manual and have 17 discs that need finalizing so they can be played on other dvd players.

Hi all! My site says I haven't posted yet LOL. Okay, I need to save money.

I don't have any kids or pets, unless you include my husband. LOL.

I joined because I like the freebies section. Its fun to get mail!

Hi, I'm new here and trying desperately to find someone who owns the SV2000 DVD recorder from WalMart and can tell me how to finalize a disc with it. I've misplaced my manual and have 17 discs that need finalizing so they can be played on other dvd players.

you might try posting your Q in the Technology part of the forum.

:gdwelcome: to GD