Walmart Black Friday Event #1 (11/4 to 11/8)

Brad

I got them in my cart now, and when I hit checkout it isn't yelling about being out of stock. So maybe try again.

Also though, Amazon has matched the price on these.

Yeah I just ordered them from Amazon.  I was actually only trying to order them from Walmart first to try to get an idea of how much stock they had because there are two things that I really want on the 11/11 sale.

I ordered 5 things at 7:20  all were out of stock...   :gdcensored:  I really wanted the instapot and the LOL surprise...  

I got my stuff

What did you get?  everything I wanted was out of stock...   Do they have items in the store???

Edited by Yorkiegirl1

So, I had nothing from this ad on my list. And yet, I bought a TV, a vacuum, and a shop vac. At least the shop vac was a Christmas gift. LOL

At 6:45 I had nothing on my list. Then my daughter told me 2 things she wanted. Ended up getting both things, but 1 from Amazon, and 1 from Target (with 5% redcard discount) for the same price as Walmart. Much easier!

• Like 2

I feel like putting the big "doorbusters" online only is a major fail for walmart. At least if it was like other bf sales before I know I would get what I wanted, because I would he there super early and have things In my cart. Uggggh glad I spent the little extra to get the TV at bestbuy.

I ordered 5 things at 7:20 all were out of stock... :gdcensored: I really wanted the instapot and the LOL surprise...

What did you get? everything I wanted was out of stock... Do they have items in the store???

i didn’t get much I got the $88 tv and the hot wheel tracks
  • Like 1

I went to Walmart late this afternoon, completely forgetting that tomorrow is the first in-store event.  Unfortunately for me I chose the time that the associates were moving the pallets out from the garden center and I wanted to browse the Christmas stuff.  LOL.  I found the pallet parade to be oddly entertaining though.  Lol.  If anyone is planning on going to s store tomorrow, the pallets here are placed just like a normal Black Friday sale.....in the middle of the wide “alleys” with no cut-through space.  They are covered as well but like a normal Black Friday folks were already peeking in and taking pics of things.  I didn’t see anyone trying to put anything in their buggy though.  

• Like 2

I purchased the $450 gaming laptop in their sale #1, at least I thought I did. Did anyone else have this happen to you? It's still sitting in the first shipping stage of "preparing" even though my credit card company said they put in a pending charge on Nov 5 and it was accepted. I spoke with two different Walmart agents online and they both insisted I would still receive it by Nov 11th. Well today is Nov 10th and I have not received tracking information for it yet.  They swear I will receive it, but I'm afraid they will never ship it and just keep saying "you will receive it". Is this something common with Walmart online sales. I'm frustrated because this is the big gift my son wanted this year and i"m only buying it for him this year since we didn't have a family vacation due to Corona Virus limited options  Has anyone ever had their purchase not update on tracking on Walmart.com , but still receive it?

I purchased the $450 gaming laptop in their sale #1, at least I thought I did. Did anyone else have this happen to you? It's still sitting in the first shipping stage of "preparing" even though my credit card company said they put in a pending charge on Nov 5 and it was accepted. I spoke with two different Walmart agents online and they both insisted I would still receive it by Nov 11th. Well today is Nov 10th and I have not received tracking information for it yet. They swear I will receive it, but I'm afraid they will never ship it and just keep saying "you will receive it". Is this something common with Walmart online sales. I'm frustrated because this is the big gift my son wanted this year and i"m only buying it for him this year since we didn't have a family vacation due to Corona Virus limited options Has anyone ever had their purchase not update on tracking on Walmart.com , but still receive it?

I didn’t order that but my order is saying the same thing but with today’s date. It’s super frustrating because I know others who have got their orders already. I have never had this happen before

I purchased the $450 gaming laptop in their sale #1, at least I thought I did. Did anyone else have this happen to you? It's still sitting in the first shipping stage of "preparing" even though my credit card company said they put in a pending charge on Nov 5 and it was accepted. I spoke with two different Walmart agents online and they both insisted I would still receive it by Nov 11th. Well today is Nov 10th and I have not received tracking information for it yet. They swear I will receive it, but I'm afraid they will never ship it and just keep saying "you will receive it". Is this something common with Walmart online sales. I'm frustrated because this is the big gift my son wanted this year and i"m only buying it for him this year since we didn't have a family vacation due to Corona Virus limited options Has anyone ever had their purchase not update on tracking on Walmart.com , but still receive it?

i just got my pickup text. Hopefully you get your too
  • Like 2