GottaDEAL 2020 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Checking in for September!!  Hope everyone is well.  Just made out Christmas list last week for who to buy for and ideas for them.  Hopefully I can find some good deals this year as most of it will be online.  And i have my first Grand-baby due at the end of January so hopefully i can stock up for her.   :yay:

• Like 6

We made it to a month with an 'R' in it!!!  Yay for September!

August finished up with ice hockey tryouts, and we found out last night that both boys (9 and 10) made the travel teams they wanted.  My little guy is the sole goalie for his team, which is a ton of pressure for a little kid but we'll see how he handles it. 

School also started this week. We are on day 2 of hybrid (in person 3.25 hours and the rest of the day is spent at an after school program)...praying that parents keep sick little ones at home, and that everyone leaves their mask on their face.  I asked the 10 year old what he thought about hybrid school vs. regular school and he likes hybrid school the best because it's less time sitting still at a desk. LOL 

The 9 year old was asleep on the gym floor when we picked him up at the end of the day yesterday.  Those 3 hours really took it out of him. :sidesplit

I need to start thinking about Christmas presents but right now I'm thinking about new goalie gear :eyepoppin. I will maybe start on my list later this week.  I am really anxious for Amazon Prime Day! I'm not even looking for anything specific, I just want to see some deals.  Our local mall has lost a lot of the chain retailers, BUT in their place we are getting some local boutique-type stores, which is a nice change.  I've been a couple of times in the past few weeks and I got a lot of back to school shopping done there.  I'm looking forward to seeing what they will have for the Christmas shopping season, it would be nice to be able to get stuff locally instead of shipping everything. 

• Like 1

Checking in for September!!  Hope everyone is well.  Just made out Christmas list last week for who to buy for and ideas for them.  Hopefully I can find some good deals this year as most of it will be online.  And i have my first Grand-baby due at the end of January so hopefully i can stock up for her.   :yay:

AWW!  Congratulations.  Christmas 2021 will be so fun with a practically 1-yr old.  

• Like 1

Happy start of the -ber months.  It’s my favorite time of year.  Christmas shopping will certainly be interesting and challenging this year.  I went into Kohl’s a couple of weeks ago and I was shocked at how empty of merchandise the store was.  I don’t know if it’s like that everywhere since I’ve kept my shopping to Walmart, Target and Kroger for essentials.  It may be the year of the gift cards for me on the gift giving front.  

And, to the Kohl’s mention, I bought my first “Kohl’s throw” of the season last week.   LOL.  I got the baby Yoda one now instead of taking the chance that it will be around during their expected Black Friday sale for cheap.  A new Kohl’s throw means we truly in the race towards Black Friday, however it will look this year.  :) :)

• Like 2

Update as of September we are down to 40 members. Here's the list:

alirwin1985
angelbabymommy
BFgrl79
bluebear
Bopeep
bossy1
chester5
cinder
colemandawn4905
dantegirl
Doresia
Gator Pam
gatorburg
giz
HanShotFirst
HomeinKS
ilikefree
jesusluvu
Kanyon71
Kash
kellis4321
laddhorn
LainieB
len_mullen
lucyismycat
magickallight
mcwalker
momlori
MsKate
msyves
riven3d
rockpzazz
smurfgirl
speeddiva
stationchief
tracy0504
tyreejames
vstevens111
wittenlover
ytmomof4

If your name is listed, send me a PM with your name and mailing address so I can get your prize ready to be shipped. Just make sure you still post during September and October :)

• Like 8

Yay September! One more week of over-80 temps and then we start going downhill! Leaves are already coming down; I imagine they’ve had enough as well and just said screw it. I got my first pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks yesterday, so that’s something good!

• Like 2

Wow, can't believe it's September already. We had an amazingly beautiful summer. Temps in the low to mid 70's with the perfect amount of rain to keep everything green. Lots of rain right now and it's cooled off to the mid 50's. Our dog (golden) is loving the cooler temps. Took her on an off leash run yesterday, and after having lots of zoomies in the woods, she was wet, muddy and very happy.

• Like 1

Yay September! One more week of over-80 temps and then we start going downhill! Leaves are already coming down; I imagine they’ve had enough as well and just said screw it. I got my first pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks yesterday, so that’s something good!

It's just not fall until I have my first eggnog latte :) 

• Like 2

Happy September! We are in the 3rd week of school, and it was announced yesterday that the students (if in person instruction is chosen) will start to return September 28, so in just under 3 school weeks (they are on break the week before). They can still choose remote learning, so we'll see how things go.

We had a few days in the mid-eighties last week, but looks like we are back to 90+ degree weather for this week.

dd5c6d94ee926af6a06960f3df2722b4.jpg

The ‘bers are here; my favorite time of the year. Despite the craziness of this year; I am looking forward to the leaves changing, crisp mornings and chilly evenings, apple cider and hoodies.

Aahhhh, yes! My favorite months as well ! I’m also ready for some football !!

Happy September all...looking forward to the holiday season... a “different” holiday season, but I’m still excited nonetheless.

• Like 1

September.... Fall is near (my favorite season) !!!!! The boys started remote learning this week and so far, so good. Fingers crossed we can keep it up!

We planted pumpkins this year for the first time and one of the vines grew up the fence and into my tree. Now I have pumpkins hanging in my tree!! post-93396-159900370163_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3