Gotta Deal Black Friday My Shopping List

bluebear

I have my shopping list all filled out for the stores that have posted so far!

For those that don't know, Gotta Deal has a My Shopping List feature that allows you to check off the items from each ad, then print that list. There is a note area for each item (coupons, sizes, specific title, etc), and a general note section. When you print it, it inserts the store hours at the top of the list. This is one of my favorite extra features of the Gotta Deal Black Friday site!

To access it: Go to the main Black Friday site at https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/.

Scroll down to the bottom and under Black Friday on the far left, click My Shopping list.

Enjoy!

• Like 8

For those that don't know, Gotta Deal has a My Shopping List feature that allows you to check off the items from each ad, then print that list. There is a note area for each item (coupons, sizes, specific title, etc), and a general note section. When you print it, it inserts the store hours at the top of the list. This is one of my favorite extra features of the Gotta Deal Black Friday site!

To access it: Go to the main Black Friday site at https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/.

Scroll down to the bottom and under Black Friday on the far left, click My Shopping list.

Enjoy!

I cannot get My Shopping List to work. When I access it from your link, it tells me I must login to the Firum. I am logged in. Any suggestions?

I cannot get My Shopping List to work. When I access it from your link, it tells me I must login to the Forum. I am logged in. Any suggestions?

Try this direct link: https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList

Also, in addition to the link at the bottom left on the main page, there is also a link at the top if you hover over "TOOLS," then MY SHOPPING LIST is the first option.

Not sure about the login issue, though.  Maybe try logging out and back in, then try it.

• Like 2

I've used the Shopping List every year for at least the last 4 years.  I LOVE it!  My favorite part about it is that you can add notes to certain items.  I will select the same item at multiple stores and list all the prices for each store in the notes so I can easily know which is the lowest price / best deal while I'm out shopping!

Enjoy!

Yes, that time of year again! Thank you for the reminder, it makes life so much easier.

There is no access to theist on the app, but this is a great feature.

The only down sides I see are:

- if you have notes for a particular item and then add a new item to the list for that store, your notes for all items in that store are wiped out

- there's no ability to just add a generic comment for a listed or non-listed store. It would be helpful to be able to just type up a generic note (e.g. your own free-text list for stores that don't have the items typed up), as well as something generic like "After Target" at the store-level. We have item level and list level comments, but no at the store level.

- there's no ability to just add a generic comment for a listed or non-listed store. It would be helpful to be able to just type up a generic note (e.g. your own free-text list for stores that don't have the items typed up), as well as something generic like "After Target" at the store-level. We have item level and list level comments, but no at the store level.

I agree that it would be nice to have it for each store.  I sometimes put a note under another item just so I see it when I am looking at that store.

For those who don't know, If you click on "View Your Black Friday Shopping List" there is a space for "Extra Notes" that are not associated with any particular store at the very bottom of the list.  This information also prints at the end of your list.  And here is another trick: whatever you write there will reappear next year and you can edit it again.  I leave reminders for things to look for there.

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 1

I agree that it would be nice to have it for each store. I sometimes put a note under another item just so I see it when I am looking at that store.

For those who don't know, If you click on "View Your Black Friday Shopping List" there is a space for "Extra Notes" that are not associated with any particular store at the very bottom of the list. This information also prints at the end of your list. And here is another trick: whatever you write there will reappear next year and you can edit it again. I leave reminders for things to look for there.

That 'Extra Notes' is where I put my random store comments or things i want to remind myself to look for in the ads.

they could also just ask us to type up an ad, and by asking us I mean make a post in the Posted Ad thread for that store, and one of us that do it, will try to get it done. Unless we just had a lots of ads just released chances are we are doing nothing and would be happy to go do another ad.

Over the past few days we have lots of work to do, so those do take priority.

• Like 2