Game #1 - While we wait on ads - The Movie Quote Game

magickallight

Answer: A Christmas Story

Quote: "I don't know what else to say except it's Christmas and we're all in misery"

Answer: Christmas Vacation

Quote: “you two, are either one of you sleeping with or married to one of my children? No, well thank goodness and Merry Christmas”

Answer: Christmas Vacation

Quote: “you two, are either one of you sleeping with or married to one of my children? No, well thank goodness and Merry Christmas”

Answer: This Christmas (?)

Quote: "Bless this highly nutritious microwaveable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen"

• Like 1

Answer: This Christmas (?)

Quote: "Bless this highly nutritious microwaveable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen"

Answer: Home Alone

Quote: "You're skipping Christmas! Isn't that against the law?"

Answer: A Christmas Carol

Quote: "Light the lamp, not the rat!"

LOL - Answer - A Muppet's Christmas Carol

Quote: "You tear apart the babies rattle, and you see what makes the noise inside. But there is a veil covering the unseen world, which not the strongest man could tear apart. Only faith, poetry, love and romance, can push aside that curtain and view the beauty and the glory beyond. Is it all real? Virginia, in all this world, there is nothing else real in the body...Santa Claus, thank god he lives. And lives forever, a thousand years from now, ten times ten thousand years from now, and he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood."

Answer: Miracle on 34th St.

Quote: Fifteen shillings a week, a wife and five children ... And he still talks of a Merry Christmas

Answer: Scrooge

Quote: First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it'll kill him. Second, don't give him any water, not even to drink. But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight

Answer: Scrooge

Quote: First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it'll kill him. Second, don't give him any water, not even to drink. But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight

Actually, I got this line from A Christmas Carol (same movies, different titles)...

Answer: Gremlins

Quote: If you're really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can't, you're only a nice man with a white beard like my mother says.

Actually, I got this line from A Christmas Carol (same movies, different titles)...

Answer: Gremlins

Quote: If you're really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can't, you're only a nice man with a white beard like my mother says.

Answer: Miracle on 34th Street

Quote: "You want the moon? Say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down"

Answer : Elf 

Quote : This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys

Answer: Home Alone

Quote: "We have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink, and run a temperature! We don't need any chewing dolls!"

Quote: "We have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink, and run a temperature! We don't need any chewing dolls!"

Answer    Rudolph the red nose reindeer 

My mom's favorite Christmas decoration from when she was a little girl. We used to hang it on the tree together.

Edited by Illinoismom

Answer    Rudolph the red nose reindeer 

My mom's favorite Christmas decoration from when she was a little girl. We used to hang it on the tree together.

Answer : Search for Santa Paws - Nice One 

Quote : Oh, see, I made Louis a bet here. See, Louis bet me that we couldn't both get rich and put y'all in the poor house at the same time. He didn't think we could do it. I won.

Answer : Search for Santa Paws - Nice One 

Quote : Oh, see, I made Louis a bet here. See, Louis bet me that we couldn't both get rich and put y'all in the poor house at the same time. He didn't think we could do it. I won.

Trading Places.  I love that movie. I keep trying to get my kids to watch it (they're grown), but I can't pin them down.

"How can I stop him sir, when I don't know which way is Connecticut?!?"

Trading Places.  I love that movie. I keep trying to get my kids to watch it (they're grown), but I can't pin them down.

"How can I stop him sir, when I don't know which way is Connecticut?!?"

Answer : Holiday Inn 

Quote : Just leave this child alone. She living her life. She happy out here in the farm playing Old MacDonald."

answer A Madea Christmas

In two hours, she is going to wake up, tear downstairs, search under the tree and... The look on her face! When she finds that there is nothing there, she won't understand! She will think that she is the only one kid in the whole world that Santa does not care about! She will feel so left out!

Answer: Arthur Christmas

Quote:  I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?

Son of a Nutcracker 

answer Elf   

Quote :

I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a ten dollar spending cap.

Answer: Four Christmases 

Quote : Just because you can't see the air doesn't keep you from breathing. And just because you can't see God doesn't keep you from believing.