Nintendo SNES Classic

chester5

Well, I knew it was an impossibility but I ran over to my local Target on lunch. Sure enough, no luck. So I rushed back to the office to be here at 1:00, and once again Walmart let me put it in my cart but not check out. :(

Walmart put out an email telling you when they had them-they sold out fast. Get on the alert list. Game Stop emailed me once that they were getting them in select stores. Best Buy had me on their list and I heard they sold out but I never was notified. Someone told me they had called Target and they had them so I went over immediately and got one for my daughter for a gift. After preorder game stop was holding them for a couple of days then putting them out if they hadn't been picked up.I think it's just hit and miss. Some stores will tell you if they expect them...if they expect them in their shipment, you probably should be there when they open.

Thank you. My local gamestop had them but by the time I got  to the register they were sold out. At least there is a greater chance of getting one this year

Also, it says "coming soon" on the Toysrus.com product page. Maybe they will be getting some in as well. Doesn't say OOS.

Hope you get one soon.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition for Nintendo

• Like 1

I gave up finding one.  Got the old sega and atari for the youngster who cannot under any circumstances have access to the internet.  Blocking doesn't help, everything has been tried.  But, Congrats to all of you who snagged one!

I gave up finding one. Got the old sega and atari for the youngster who cannot under any circumstances have access to the internet. Blocking doesn't help, everything has been tried. But, Congrats to all of you who snagged one!

You’ve set the router to block the devices at the MAC address level? Usually that kills everything.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I gave up finding one.  Got the old sega and atari for the youngster who cannot under any circumstances have access to the internet.  Blocking doesn't help, everything has been tried.  But, Congrats to all of you who snagged one!

Dont give up. It seems like there starting to pour out in the stores. I am searching for the LOL Surprise ball. I will stay on the hunt until Santa has to show up. 

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 1

Got a 2nd one at Toys R'us this morning. They only had 26, I was #9. Got in line 15-20 mins before it opened. Also got a Fingerling(?). The cashier accidentally gave us a coupon for $15 off of $100 that expired on the 26th but the manager honored it. So the SNES was $65!!! Bought the squaretrade warranty for $10 but needed the Fingerling to hit $100.

If you can't tell, I have no idea what a Fingerling is but according to recent research they're selling this one on Ebay for ~$50. So I guess it was a good purchase!

• Like 1