True Value Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

That candy cane striped extension cord - I NEED that! Probably 2. Seriously, I have no outlets in my foyer, so a big green cord always goes down the steps. Since my theme is candy canes, it will match!!!

I also see about 3 other things of interest, yay. Too bad the one across the street closed. :(

• Like 2

That candy cane striped extension cord - I NEED that! Probably 2. Seriously, I have no outlets in my foyer, so a big green cord always goes down the steps. Since my theme is candy canes, it will match!!!

I also see about 3 other things of interest, yay. Too bad the one across the street closed. :(

Sooooo due to the fact that you mentioned candy cane extension cords, I had to take a look at the add and then google True Value to see if there were any locations near me...lol...I need one!!!!

• Like 1

Sooooo due to the fact that you mentioned candy cane extension cords, I had to take a look at the add and then google True Value to see if there were any locations near me...lol...I need one!!!!

I know!! Isn't that the most awesome thing?! WHY has no one ever made one? I have already decided I will go up soon and see if they have them early, because it's too important to miss!!

• Like 1

While typing up the ad listing, I noticed a few of the items were already on their sale prices. Then, checked a few more...and they weren't.  So, maybe a VERY FEW limited number of items are already at the ad price. The candy cane extension cord, however, is not. ;)

• Like 2

I know!! Isn't that the most awesome thing?! WHY has no one ever made one? I have already decided I will go up soon and see if they have them early, because it's too important to miss!!

Awesooooome!!!! Adds to any tree decorations...lol

While typing up the ad listing, I noticed a few of the items were already on their sale prices. Then, checked a few more...and they weren't.  So, maybe a VERY FEW limited number of items are already at the ad price. The candy cane extension cord, however, is not. 

I checked the extension cord price too...if was on sale already I was going today!!!!  The Black Friday starts now is kind of misleading as not everything is on sale right now...but since the add was leaked, maybe in the next week or two everything in the add will be @ the sales price...

I checked the extension cord price too...if was on sale already I was going today!!!!  The Black Friday starts now is kind of misleading as not everything is on sale right now...but since the add was leaked, maybe in the next week or two everything in the add will be @ the sales price...

LOL.  The "Black Friday Starts Now" caught my attention for a second too.  Then I remembered this is an ad for Thanksgiving day. :).

• Like 1

LOL. Yeah, not that the sale has started NOW, but just some of the items just happen to be on sale for the same price they will be for this BF sale.

I wouldn't be too outrageously surprised to see some of these items be on sale online for that price; though, maybe selling out quickly and not sure what you'd pay for shipping.

I actually have the FEIT LED A9 style colored light bulbs. I have 2 Red and 2 Green that I put in our lights outside on the garage and the front porch. They look pretty good and help add that little extra something to the holiday look. We also put wreaths around those lights to make it more festive. I have a True Value just down the street from me that we shop at for things so it will be all the more reason to go in. :)

I actually have the FEIT LED A9 style colored light bulbs. I have 2 Red and 2 Green that I put in our lights outside on the garage and the front porch. They look pretty good and help add that little extra something to the holiday look. We also put wreaths around those lights to make it more festive. I have a True Value just down the street from me that we shop at for things so it will be all the more reason to go in. :)

We have the same (though, I don't think they are FEIT). I plan to add wreaths to it this year.  I actually never took them out from last year (they are not made to change bulbs very often, and I just lose all motivation), so we're already in the holiday spirit!

• 2 weeks later...