IHOP - Free Pancake Day

Gator Pam

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, or if this has already been shared here.

I think this is nationwide, but the local IHOP in Gator Town is promoting tomorrow, Tuesday, February 28, as National Pancake Day. Makes sense, since it's Shrove Tuesday.

In honor of National Pancake Day, this IHOP is doing free pancakes from 7:00 AM until 2:00 PM. Each customer can get one free short stack during that time period.

Ah...it looks like it will be nationwide.

IHOP National Pancake Day

Thank you! I wouldn't have noticed it over there. I just happen to have an appointment for a cleaning at the dentist tomorrow and it's diagonally across from an IHOP. Normally I wouldn't drive that far just for some pancakes, lol. I was giong to head out early to go to Costco anyway, so I think I'll go a bit earlier and get some pancakes and then Costco before the dentist. That should work out because if it's super busy and I'm running late, I can always hit Costco after. Thanks again for the great idea. Ds4 will be excited. He LOVES pancakes. :)

Guest RedStateGirl

Hi all I just got this info from the IHOP website!!!

:g_clap:

FREE PANCAKES! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

On February 28, 2006 from 7 AM to 2 PM IHOPs across the country will celebrate National Pancake Day (also known as Shrove Tuesday) by offering our guests a free short stack of pancakes*. This is going to be our biggest one day celebration in our history.

National Pancake Day has a rich history that stretches back centuries and has always been a time of celebration. National Pancake Day always falls on Fat Tuesday and this year it will be a celebration at IHOP.

So gather your friends, family and neighbors and come to your local IHOP and enjoy a short stack of pancakes on us. All we ask is that you consider making a donation to a great charity like First Book or other local, worthy cause. Where else would you celebrate National Pancake Day than IHOP? See you there.

* Limit one free short stack per guest. Valid for dine-in only, no to go orders. Not valid with any other offer, special, coupon, or discount. Valid at participating restaurants only, while supplies last.

Guest RedStateGirl
I explained it to my girls and they are so excited that when they get home from school they are having pancakes for dinner.LOL they are so simple and easy to please at their age.:woot2:

I explained it to my girls and they are so excited that when they get home from school they are having pancakes for dinner.LOL they are so simple and easy to please at their age.:woot2:

Uh-oh...

Please keep in mind that the offer is only from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

Paul and I went at 9:00 AM this morning. The parking lot was jammed packed, but there was no waiting and no line. YUM...

I wish I would have remembered earlier. One of the girls is sick today so I had to take off work. Oh, well, guess I shouldn't be taking her out in public anyway. It's one of those deals where she's fine as long as I keep the Ibuprophen flowing!

Same here. My oldest was up all night throwing up. Now she wants to go, but I'm not thinking its a good idea :(

Thanks Gator Pam.

I just got back from IHOP. OMG, I'm so stuffed. I had the free pancakes and their two egg breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and bacon. The parkinglot was full but I didn't have to wait to be seated. I'm going to lay on the couch and watch movies for the rest of the day.

Yay! I went after i got my daughter from preschool around 11. There was a 5 minute wait but worth it cause that was all we ate there...VERY NICE DEAL! However, this IHOP had a handwritten sign on the door saying the free pancakes would end at 1 PM?!

Thanks Gator Pam.

YVW!!

I just got back from IHOP. OMG, I'm so stuffed. I had the free pancakes and their two egg breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, hashbrowns, and bacon.

That's exactly what I had!!

The parkinglot was full but I didn't have to wait to be seated.

Same here. We almost didn't stop because we thought the wait would be at least 30 minutes.

My IHOP kept serving the free pancakes until 8:00 PM. But they did limit the deal to one per customer.

I couldn't go because my car decided to break down on top of my two youngest have been very sick since the weekend and I had to take them to the doctors.

LOL, here's a few spare commas for you.->>> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I started reading the above I got to "I couldn't go because my car decided to break down on top of my two youngest" and it hit me that maybe I might be reading it wrong.

LOL, here's a few spare commas for you.->>> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I started reading the above I got to "I couldn't go because my car decided to break down on top of my two youngest" and it hit me that maybe I might be reading it wrong.

yes you were. sorry I have had a bad few days.

• 3 years later...