Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

A couple years ago I got that 3-pack of Food Network cookie sheets from Kohls on BF and they have become my all-time favorites. I plan on picking up another pack of those, for sure! That's about it for me other than some of those $2.99 Big One towels, so I'll just stop by Kohls at some point after the initial crush and see what I can find.

I'm excited that this ad is out! I'm hoping to see Walmart, Sams, and Target around mid-week so I can make my plans. Yay!

• Like 1

Theres a 15% 20% 30% sale starting weds overlapping with the last day of $10 of $25 and a $5 off anything coupon starting Weds. Worth seeing if items you want end up black Friday price or less. I got all my must haves at black Friday price or less at this sale last year Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 3

You have to account for the $15 KC on every $50, too.  I know it's not instant savings, but it's still like a gift card to go back and buy something else the next week.  Based on just those 2 items (and buying $7 more), you'd save $6 buying them elsewhere, but getting $15 KC would easily offset that IMO.  Plus, it's all at one store. However, it's also the mad house known as Kohl's on BF ;)

You have to account for the $15 KC on every $50, too.  I know it's not instant savings, but it's still like a gift card to go back and buy something else the next week.  Based on just those 2 items (and buying $7 more), you'd save $6 buying them elsewhere, but getting $15 KC would easily offset that IMO.  Plus, it's all at one store. However, it's also the mad house known as Kohl's on BF ;)

Thats how they get us Bri.lol, Theres alot of things same price now or cheaper elsewhere buttttt, the KC is the savings,  and like u said the madhouse of going, last yr i went line was a mile long to get in, i really dont wanna have to leave my family at noon to get inline either. Gonna have to think about this one.lol

Given that it's a fairly popular item at a decent price, you can't chose the option of getting there 4 hours after opening when the initial crowd has departed...

Your options are

• to get there 1-2 hours before opening (not likely feasible given that it's Thanksgiving)
  • Look for it to go on sale Sunday night midnight (ish.....we all know how that goes; may end up being 3am and for a miserable day - more than usual - at work on Monday)
  • Get there at opening time, try your luck to get one, and quickly check out before the lines get ridiculous

I'm not much of a Kohl's shopper but I got talked into buying one of their big one throws last year.  Everyone in the house fights over it.  This year I'm buying enough of those throws for everyone in the house to have their own in each room!  Online though, no way am I fighting that crowd!

• Like 2

They are the best... 2 of my kids have already requested one, this will be my daughter's 2nd. Think it might get fought over at her house. :) Also, they make blankets for the bed, college son "settled" on a target one, until he could get one from kohls for Christmas!

And definitely buy online, they have more designs than in the store anyway!

Edited by bluebear

I'm thinking of getting some new pillows. Nothing special, so the Big Ones in the ad should do nicely.

Good to know about those cookie sheets, jakesmommy. I have four good (old) ones, but have been considering adding a few new ones just to be able to bake a bit more efficiently. Also seeing they have the stacked cooling racks on the same sale. Definitely need more of those! (When you bake as much as I do, especially around Christmas, you're always looking for more space/better ways to get it done!)

*runs off to make list* :lolrun:

So far Kohls is my favorite ad. I love the mattress topper for $29.99 any size. I found many things here I want. Mass doesn't not allow any stores to be open on thanksgiving. Does anyone know when they start selling these items online?

If its nt a doorbuster i believe the sale starts monday.

Theres a 15% 20% 30% sale starting weds overlapping with the last day of $10 of $25 and a $5 off anything coupon starting Weds. Worth seeing if items you want end up black Friday price or less. I got all my must haves at black Friday price or less at this sale last year

MEEE TOOO.... :gdiagree:

MEEE TOOO.... :gdiagree:

Well I went to do just that this morning and the jacked all the prices up so high that they arent good deals even with the coupon stacking so I am waiting for Black Friday.

Speaking of Black Friday I have never bought any of the bigger electronics at Kohls should that $19 HP printer be available online too?

Well I went to do just that this morning and the jacked all the prices up so high that they arent good deals even with the coupon stacking so I am waiting for Black Friday.

Speaking of Black Friday I have never bought any of the bigger electronics at Kohls should that $19 HP printer be available online too?

I'm curious if anyone will be getting good deals here on this sale; if any of the items people want are actually on sale (enough to stack coupons to make it a better price than BF).

I'm not sure about the printer.  I do think there's a chance. At least with Kohl's you'll know by Monday.

I'm curious if anyone will be getting good deals here on this sale; if any of the items people want are actually on sale (enough to stack coupons to make it a better price than BF).

I'm not sure about the printer. I do think there's a chance. At least with Kohl's you'll know by Monday.

yep and if its not Best Buy has the same deal anyway

So the items that are in store deal only are they typically on sale at all online? I have never needed an in store only item outside of clothes which I was able to  still get on Friday. Also will there be another 15 20 30% next week since the current one ends on Thursday of this week?

Edited by Tigger97498

So the items that are in store deal only are they typically on sale at all online? I have never needed an in store only item outside of clothes which I was able to  still get on Friday. Also will there be another 15 20 30% next week since the current one ends on Thursday of this week?

I've never been after anything at Kohl's in-store only, so I'm not sure.

In response to the coupon code, here's an existing thread:  http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/254601-additional-discounts-coupon-codes/?p=1312938

So im guessing the deals will start online Monday but anything inside the goldboxs are doorbusters for Thursday?

Almost.  I think all the front page, and everything except Pages 2 & 3 will be In Store Only;  Looks like pages 2 & 3 will be online, as well.  Note: it only says that on Pg 3, but think about how the newspaper ad will open and Pg 3 will be on the right, Pg 2 on the left, but you'll be seeing both at the same time and the black/gold dividing line will match up perfectly.