What city is everyone shopping in?

jenmovdob

I have updated the map with everyone up to this post.  Be sure to view the original at https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kEBLMYUCCXrE.   You have to zoom in to see some people who are in the same city.

And add your marker and respond to the thread if you have not already.

Oops.  Deleted this version from Photobucket.  See below for current map.

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 1

For what (little) it is worth, based on the locations reported so far, following are the northernmost, southernmost, easternmost and westernmost GottaDeal BF shoppers:

Northernmost: so far that would be me, taking a trip to Burlington, Vermont

Southernmost: totallybf in Clearwater, Florida

Easternmost: jenmovdob in South Portland, Maine

Westernmost: caycemd somewhere near San Jose, California.

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 2

how do you add a marker?

To mark the location where you will be shopping on Black Friday:

Open the map

Zoom in on the area where you will be shopping. Try to see the actual part of your city/town, not just the city

Click on the "upside-down rain drop" in the upper left area of the map, your cursor will turn into a cross hatch.

Click on the location where you will be shopping to place the mark.

A dialog box will appear to enter information. On the line that says "Point ##" enter your GottaDeal screen name.

You can enter additional details in the box below the name.

Click "Save" in the dialog box.

Hi, I am the man with the maps the past few years.

I have set up a Google Map which you can access at the following link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kEBLMYUCCXrE&usp=sharing

To mark the location where you will be shopping on Black Friday:

Open the map

Zoom in on the area where you will be shopping.  Try to see the actual part of your city/town, not just the city

Click on the "upside-down rain drop" in the upper left area of the map, your cursor will turn into a cross hatch.

Click on the location where you will be shopping to place the mark.

A dialog box will appear to enter information.  On the line that says "Point ##" enter your GottaDeal screen name.

You can enter additional details in the box below the name.

Click "Save" in the dialog box.

I will post screen shots of the map here periodically after some people have added their locations.

Have fun.

Oh, and for the first time, I will be traveling to Burlington, Vermont this Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

Here is the current map.  (Coming soon.)

Thats an unique map, nice job!

Not sure yet - will be in MI either way, but will either be in Ann Arbor area or up in Saginaw. Depends on my dad's work schedule (if he's working that weekend, I'll be in AA. If not, I'll be venturing out to Saginaw from his place in Tawas). Will add my location to the map once I know! :-)