Anyone recieve any rebates yet from Black Friday?

I need to start fighting for my rebates since it seems Parago (rebate processing company for many companies) rejects any rebate unless you actually call them up and follow-up. Already had to call them once when one of my rebates was rejected due to "invalid location." wtf? For some reason, my Staples rebates are still being "validated" when obviously they've already started mailing them out.

I got one for a wireless router but today got a rejection notice on what was supposed to be the second part of the rebate saying limit one per address. Grrr! It was advertised as two separate rebates on the same product. I should have made copies before I sent the stuff away!

I got one for a wireless router but today got a rejection notice on what was supposed to be the second part of the rebate saying limit one per address. Grrr! It was advertised as two separate rebates on the same product. I should have made copies before I sent the stuff away!

Your avatar says it all: Posted Image

Always make copies, otherwise you have nothing.

I'm still waiting for all 3: $25 from Circuit City, $10 from Office Max (which are both still "scheduled for final processing") and $30 from Mintek/Kohls. They all went in the mail the next day.

I ALWAYS make copies of everything that I send in for rebates and I have occasionally gotten a postcard that says that I didn't qualify because this or that... but if you call the 1-800 number on the postcard and say "yes I bought it during the qualifying period" or "I did send the correct UPC code in" and they usually take care of it over the phone right away without having to send anything else in.

A few years ago we accidentally threw out a TV with DVD box with the UPC and I called Best Buy rebates and they said that it was OK, and to go in to the store and have them hand-write a UPC on Best Buy letterhead and that they would accept it but when I mailed it in they didn't accept it and we didn't get our rebate. I should have gotten the name of who I spoke to. So that taught me to always send in the rebates on the same or next day!

I just got my circuit city and officemax rebates today. Still waiting on the memory card rebate form circuit city, the manufacturer rebate for the motorized disc cleaner and the screen cleaner from circuit city,and the DVD+R rebate from Staples. So far I haven't had any say they were not valid. My mom however got a postcard saying the upc wasn't mailed in for her Officemax Surge protector rebate. I have to call and straighten it out for her. I know it's only $2.50 but it will suck if they don't give it to her seeing when she used the surge protector it wouldn't work and she couldn't return it with no upc.

I called Parago about a rebate they rejected and told me they'll make "an exception" for me. That's the second time they've said that to me. They must automatically reject rebates unless you call them. Still waiting on a bunch of Staples, 2 Office Depot, one SanDisk, and a CompUSA/Hawking one which from reading online they can take over 6 months to get. Bleh.

Thanks sperdue for the link. I checked mine it said "Your rebate has completed the first 2 of 4 steps" I guess that is pretty good now if I could just find out about the circuit city one. I checked the website but no matter what I do it says they can't find any info with my information.

• 1 month later...
I sent out my ecost rebates 2 weeks before Christmas and I am still waiting for the check. I never got anything in the mail saying they weren't going to validate, so I can't figure out what the hold up is. It was supposed to take 6-8 weeks.

I sent out my ecost rebates 2 weeks before Christmas and I am still waiting for the check. I never got anything in the mail saying they weren't going to validate, so I can't figure out what the hold up is. It was supposed to take 6-8 weeks.

I've heard Ecost is horrible with rebates. Some people have waited 6 months for their rebates.

Still waiting for my Office Depot BF rebates, but the website says they got mailed on Friday so hopefully I'll get them...4 months after I submitted them.

I have all but one rebate back now and it has been approved.

I have to brag about one of my BF bargins that only happened because of this board.

My daughter and I waited all night in the Best Buy line for the $150. computer among other things. We needed three of the computers, and was disappointed that my husband had become ill and wasn't able to stand in line with us. The rules were one computer per customer.

It was our FIRST BF and we were very disappointed to see people being added to groups in front of us. We were afraid we wouldn't be able to get any of the bargins. When they came through with the computer coupons a super nice man in front of us gave us his coupon. It was so nice of him! We were able to get every thing we wanted (but no lap top) and was pulling out of the parking lot by 5:15. We went back about 9 to get the third computer. They didn't have it!! They were all sold out and picked up!

They offered me a much better computer at the same price!! Of course that made me very happy! Over the next few days I was reading on the forum and found out that there was a rebate of $50 on the model of computer that they sold me. At first I was afraid to send it in because they had marked on the ticket that it was a replacement for the the advertised one. Sure glad I did mail it though, cause I ended up with an even better computer for only $100!! (Needless to say, that's the one I kept for us!).