Official "What did you get?" / My Experience Thread

Peppermint

Menards was my first stop today, arrived at 5:08 which is only a few minutes later than previous years but the line was already around the side of the building.  I started to get concerned there would be no carts or what I wanted!  Was in line next to a really nice gentleman who made the wait that much nicer with friendly conversation!  I left my list at home, oops, but remembered a few things I really wanted.  They had plenty of carts when we entered and I was able to grab the heater and the shop vac (opposite sides the stores, ugh) and was out in 15 minutes!!  Oh, my stores had rows of the carts in the main isle, what a total mess!  I have no idea why they did that, except maybe for people to grab on their way through but it was a big mess to try and move through!  I'm sure they'll hear from people about that one!!

Next stop was PetSmart.  I waited in the car until the store opened and then joined the line.  I was thinking it was a bad move as the carts had run out and I needed 8 tubs of the kitty litter.  But a worker said she could bring up what I wanted on one of their big carts so SWEET!  I carried 2 to the registers and just as I was checking out she brought mine up and another guys who happened to have just checked out.  So perfect timing and the guy and I rolled the cart to my car and he helped me unload it and then he went to his car.  How awesome was that!!

Very pleasant shoppers and workers at the 2 stores!

• Like 2

Not happy about my Walmart experience.  :no:   I arrived at 4 for the Lego Tower.  I had them in my cart earlier that day, but I thought I was going to be at the store anyway, so I decided to get them in the store.  I saw a line forming around the Lego, so I stood there for 2 hours.  I got one - was going to buy two, but I didn't want to be greedy!  I got a few other items on my list and then went to the DVD/Video Game section - my last stop!  I stood for almost another hour just to be told that I couldn't take my cart into the Lawn & Garden area where they had the movies and games crammed in.  I hesitated, but left the cart right by the store employee thinking that it would be okay.  When I came back out, the tower was gone!  I told the employee that someone took the tower out of my cart, but she could care less.  I went to the other side of the store hoping against hope that there would be some left, but of course, they were all gone!

I drove to 3 other Walmarts, as well as refreshing the link on my phone, hoping to score another one.  They were all sold out and never did come back in stock online.  I wasted 2 hours of my day standing there just to leave without one when I did get one!

The other Walmart's that I went to had their movies in the Deli section that you were able to take your cart, so I don't know why they decided to cram them into a really small section. 

They Lego Tower was really the only item I wanted at Walmart!  Frustrated this morning!

I really think I am going to be doing more online next year.  I got all the big things I wanted online but went out for our normal tradition of shopping.  We had a big lull from about 2-5 am.  Out local mall even closed up at 1 to reopen at 6.  Think I may just get up around 3 next year and go out then for the little things I can't get online

Walmart was completely unorganized until about 7:30 when I finally checked out. I went in around 6 to get the HP touchscreen laptop and I followed the map and saw the ballon but no laptops to be found. They were located four aisles down from that location but there were so many carts I couldn't get to them and they would only let us walk on that side of the aisle so I had to go halfway around the store in the opposite direction to get to them. They had caution tape from the registers back to clothing and made us form lines and go through purses and clothing and then would call us forward when a register was open. Seemed ok at first but then the line blocked the front doors so people were trying to get in and out and couldn't because no one wanted to lose their spot in line to let them through. I watched multiple people walk out the door with unpaid merchandise in their hands. People kept trying to sneak under the caution tape to get to a register and employees would immediately tell them that they had to wait in line which the customers did not like and thought if they yelled at them enough they would let them go.......nope. Saw lots of empty tablet boxes laying around.....more theft. Police officers were in the store helping to form the lines. Two people lost there kids.....both were found. Kids, kids, and more damn kids screaming, crying and who could blame them. People hitting each other with carts, other people who thought they could just casually stroll up and stand next to you and be part of the line! It was a mad house and I don't think I'll be back next year. Well possibly if I have a drink beforehand lol.

We had dinner at three, and would have been at Walmart with time to spare, aside from the fact my mom (and favorite BF shopping buddy) decided she wanted to at least get the part of the dishes done before we left. I was not happy with her, she dropped me off at the door at five minutes until six while she went to go park at the bank across the street. I dashed in and asked an employee where the movies were (cannot trust the map at this WM most years) and they told me the LINE was in produce, with the movies at the back of the store in the deli. First year they ever did this, I was in that line for 45 minutes before I saw a single movie. Still got all the movies I was after though, so that was the only pus side to the line. t wasn't the usual free-for-all. I kind of like the free for all though, was fun.

While I was in line my mom had ended up with the bulky stuff for most of our family members who were shopping while someone found her a cart for it, and my nine year old niece who hasn't been shopping with us on BF/Thanksgiving since she was two (she slept in the cart with our coats as a mattress, with her bear under her arm and her blankie.) She had a panic attack/go sick about 15 minutes into the sale. Her mom offered to take her home, but she told her mommy she was okay to stay if she could stay with her Nana away from all the people. So my sister went and got every single thing on her list- in under 45 minutes, and it was a big list, and then left.

While we were coming home from WM and Walgreens, my mom's car started to shut down, one system at a time. It totally died in a dark parking lot on the edge of our county's largest town where we shop at. We had to call my anti-Thanksgiving Day shopping dad and fiancé to come get us, at 11pm. They were not happy. We got the car home, by midnight.

I got most of my list though-

DG (At nine in the morning)

Fountain Speaker $10

50% of Christmas lights

2 for $3 GE light bulbs for my fiancé who keeps getting them for $4 a box at the expensive grocery store0

WM at 6

1.96 movies- Dolphin Tale, Rio

3.96 Movies- McKenna Shoots for the Stars, 12 Years a Slave, and various ABC Romantic Christmas Comedies

7.98 Movie- Despicable Me 2

9.98 TV Shows- Last 2 copies in the store of BBT season 7!

$3 Gloves

BHG Waxwarmer set

2 of the $6 story books

Taste of home cookbook

Ladies 3 piece sleep set

Ladies Mossy Oak Hoodie

Men's Mossy Oak Thermals

100 tealights for $3

Bathmats (2, red)

Electric griddle

Monopoly

2- 2packs of Ladies Fleece-lined tights

6 packs on the thick yarn.

and a few other odds and ends,

Walgreens

B1G2 Wrapping Paper

B1G2 Jar Candles

9.99 memory foam pillows that were on sale anyway, not BF- but better then the ones WM had and I never saw aside from in other people's carts.

Spent more then I intended but that usually happens. I have to work till 6:30 tonight or I'd have been at Bass Pro and K-Mart today.

Had fun, one of our craziest BF's yet!

Edited by MariahA

A nice experience. Was at Menard's to get the cast iron dutch overn, jumbo cooker, two 9 cube storage units, and some of the baskets that go inside. By the time I was in the store, no carts left. I found the units and knew there was no way I could lug those around along with the pans and baskets and then out to the business I had to park at because Menard's lot was full. An older couple (60's) was there with one of those long low carts, he was loading some of them on the cart. In my head, I was thinking about asking if we could share the cart.

As I'm thinking that, the lady asks if that's all I was getting. I said yes, they are for our church for extra organized storage in the choir loft (true story). She said, they were all done and if I would like I could add my stuff to their 4 boxeson the cart as there were done too. Great. I even pushed the cart thru to the checkout.

In the checkout line, she told her husband to go ahead and pull the car around, because they had parked far away.I checked out first, told the cashier what was mine. I ran the pans and baskets out to my van. Pulled up just as she was leaving the building. Loaded my 2 boxes, as her husband pulled up. I loaded their 4 into their van for them.

Thank you to them.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 6

We went out at 5:30

Walmart-

$5 flash drive

$4.88 linkin park CD

$3 kids underwear

$15 DS3 game

2 x $6 batman and TMNT superhero flannel pants

Spiderman PJ's

MineCraft pick ax

Target-

(4) B1G1 1/2 TMNT Toys

Key finder $13.99

MineCraft sword

Kohls-

(3) Big Throws $8.99 each

2 Flannel PJ pants

2 graphic tees

2 colognes

ToysRUs

(2) TMNT grow turtles

TMNT coloring book

Lowes-

(3) .99 pointsetta plants

I'm sure there are a few other things I forgot here.

Target online I got Supernatural season 9 for $10, Titanic 4 disc blu ray for 3.96 (same set that was at best buy), and divergant for $6. Amazon I got a Don Henley mp3 album and a Fleetwood mac mp3 album, Blast list season $10 and PArkland $1. Kohls online i got a cuddle duds top and boxing robots for my cousin for Christmas. In store Kohls I got the JLO throw, the Kohls version of a halo charger, a fleece jacket, a sweater, a perfume set for my aunt and a throw for my mom. CJ bank had the big win I got a $79 jacket for $19. Went to Target there were no $1 movies and from the sounds of the people who work there when I asked it didnt sound like they ever had any.

Edited by Tigger97498

Not happy about my Walmart experience.  :no:   I arrived at 4 for the Lego Tower.  I had them in my cart earlier that day, but I thought I was going to be at the store anyway, so I decided to get them in the store.  I saw a line forming around the Lego, so I stood there for 2 hours.  I got one - was going to buy two, but I didn't want to be greedy!  I got a few other items on my list and then went to the DVD/Video Game section - my last stop!  I stood for almost another hour just to be told that I couldn't take my cart into the Lawn & Garden area where they had the movies and games crammed in.  I hesitated, but left the cart right by the store employee thinking that it would be okay.  When I came back out, the tower was gone!  I told the employee that someone took the tower out of my cart, but she could care less.  I went to the other side of the store hoping against hope that there would be some left, but of course, they were all gone!

I drove to 3 other Walmarts, as well as refreshing the link on my phone, hoping to score another one.  They were all sold out and never did come back in stock online.  I wasted 2 hours of my day standing there just to leave without one when I did get one!

The other Walmart's that I went to had their movies in the Deli section that you were able to take your cart, so I don't know why they decided to cram them into a really small section. 

They Lego Tower was really the only item I wanted at Walmart!  Frustrated this morning!

Thats crazy we're allowed to take carts into lawn and garden at our Walmart.

Made it to PetSmart and B&BW this morning, proudly wearing my GottaDeal BF shirt... :gdthums:

PetSmart -

1 Whisker City Sky Riser cat tree

4 pails of Tidy Cats litter

1 bag of Purina Cat Chow

24 cans of Friskies wet food

2 bags of dog treats (for dad's dogs)

2 small bags of cat treats

2 large cat toy stockings

1 medium cat toy stocking

1 pair of large squeaky dog toys

1 4-pk of large tennis ball-type dog toys

2 crinkle ball cat toys

A few other small things

B&BW -

3 Twisted Peppermint body creams

1 Twisted Peppermint Sparkling Snowflake Scrub

2 Twisted Peppermint hand soaps

2 Twisted Peppermint Nourishing Hand Creams

1 VIP Tote

All in all, I got what I wanted and went only slightly over budget. :gdyes:

Wal-Mart

NBA2K15 PS3

$219 50 inch TV

BluRay Malificent & Sleeping Beauty $9.96

$29  RipStick

$8.88 Sharpies

$25 Art Set

$8 Boys Athletic outfit

$10 womens pj's 

$7 2 pack leggings 

$4.50 Bball

Was out by 6:04 pm

took longer to pick up the TV in tire and lube

Went to Belk

$19.99  2 pair of boots

$32 buy 1 get 2 free mens shirts

$70 buy 1 get 2 free boxed shirt and tie set

$25 Columbia vests (2)

Kohl's online

$59.99 Popcorn maker 

This morning, went to Sam's and got the iPhone 6 for $99

Otterbox $32

$100 iTunes card for $79.97

and had to pick up a $19 pair of dress pants for my son 

Husband picked up the 3 pack of HDMI cords

My son is 14 and plays football and this year has to wear dressy clothes for the banquet and has none! So that is why we got the dress clothes at Belk and the pants at Sams. 

Got everything, stores were not too crowded, very happy this year!!! 

I got online:

Target:

29" TV - $79

Mario Kart 7 - Nintendo 3DS

2 Disney Infinity figurines

Best Buy:

NBA 2K15 Xbox 360 video game

JCPenney I was there exactly at 5:00pm (I sneaked out before my guests were starting to show up for Thanksgiving dinner)

The free snowglobe and $10 coupon

Waffler maker flip

Edited by drod58

I actually did quite well!

I didn't buy anything online before I went out. I was able to get nearly everything I wanted today. Here is a list of what I was able to get and our experience at each:

Our local Walmart: (we live in a small town)

It was very crowded! Once again this year they blocked off ALL aisles, except the three main aisles going down the middle of the store and the main back aisle. It was horrible. It took me about 30 minutes to get to the back of the store! It was crazy. The bad thing is that all of the main aisles led to checkout! So you couldn't go anywhere without getting stuck in the "checkout line".

That being said, I was able to get what I wanted.

1. Xbox 360 for 99.00. They only had 8 of these

2. Stainless steel bowl set for 9.77

3. Crockpot for 9.77

4. food storage containers for 6.96

Then we drove 45 minutes to another town with more stores. Our next stop was Belks. They didn't have boots to fit my daughter and that was really all I was after there. My friend was able to get the jackets she wanted for her and her husband and a few other things.

Next was JCPenney. I got my daughter a scarf, toboggan, and glove set. She has been wanting a scarf for a while. I also got her a pair of jeans.

Then, we went to Target. I was able to get my daughter an Our Generation Doll and some accessories for it.

We went to Old Navy and I bought a pair of jeans for each of us. We went to Academy Sports and I bought a shirt for each of my boys and a few fishing lures. I went to Gander Mountain and did pretty good. I was able to get my boys 8 Rapalas (B1G1F). I paid 3.50 after it was applied. I also bought them a few more fish bait.

We went to another Walmart and guess what they had? TOWELS!!!! I was able to get 12 or 14 towels for 1.77 each, oh an bathcloths! They still had quite a few! This was at around 1:00 A.M. We laughed because that is always the first to go in our store..lol. I was also able to get a few movies.

We stopped at Gamestop too, and I got one used game. Went to Home Depot and my friend got her husband's Christmas gift. It wasn't on sale, but it is what he wanted.

Overall it was a good trip. I was at our local Walmart around 4 P.M. Thursday and we got home around 8:00 A.M. this morning.

Oh yeah, I forgot, I wasn't able to get the Samsung tablet for my mom (from my dad), so instead, I ordered her the Kindle Fire (7 inch). It cost the same as the Samsung since there were not taxes on it.

Thanksgiving morning:

Meijers got everything easy enough. didnt buy as many shoes as we normally do as sizes were massive picked over

walgreens- all the freebies. nice and simple

Went to walmart for a PM that we were denied. Kinda knew the "we will match anything " was just hype but was hoping to be wrong. add to it uber rude cashier re: it and wasnt a good start

thanksgiving night: went to a different walmart and had easily the best experience I have ever had at a walmart or even at any store on bf. We got laptop we wanted easy enough. Our line guardian was awesome and so friendly. I was hunting for the 8.88 sharpies and he went crazy above and beyond trying to locate. to the point they actually found out they were never sent any which was a surprise to all involved. We were handed wristband at 6pm for the 8pm event...we honestly were in truck setting alarm for a nap at 6:13. The lines were SO organized. It was AMAZING. Napped/read till 7:45 walked back in store to get laptop and had 2 managers waiting at the balloon for us to see what they could do re: sharpies (offered to locate at another store) told them it was really not a big deal and we would be going near other walmarts anyways when we headed to "mall town" so wasnt concerned but was totally blown away that they were that on the ball to try and help when it was just a shipping issue. Even with taking time to reassure Line Guardian and both managers it was really not a big deal we were back in truck at 8:17. I am actually working on a note to corporate as I have been on the bad side of a BF experience before. I know there were many stores that did it wrong so I want to be sure to praise the one that did it amazing right. The store manager even was making laps around with treats (candy) for her line guardians. Obviously they are a store that is well gelled together and it 100% shows in how well this went.

Mall: many little stops . Only store (and this includes old navy which i typically avoid like the plague on BF) that I said "forget this" due to insane amounts of people and 2 registers was Bath and Body works....the line stuck OUT OF THE STORE. And 2 registers...oy no way no thanks would rather just stink....:P

• Like 1

Got to Walmart at noon, waited in line for the iPad mini. Got two of those, then waited in line for the iPad Air. Got that and then the vacuum, 3 flash drives, Xbox controller, destiny 360 game, 2 packs washcloths, bath mat, pajamas, toaster, mixer, socks, the cute zebra luggage and a new cell phone.

Went to bath and body works, spent 45 and got 12 products.

All my Christmas is almost done.

Woohoo......

• Like 1

Not happy about my Walmart experience. :no: I arrived at 4 for the Lego Tower. I had them in my cart earlier that day, but I thought I was going to be at the store anyway, so I decided to get them in the store. I saw a line forming around the Lego, so I stood there for 2 hours. I got one - was going to buy two, but I didn't want to be greedy! I got a few other items on my list and then went to the DVD/Video Game section - my last stop! I stood for almost another hour just to be told that I couldn't take my cart into the Lawn & Garden area where they had the movies and games crammed in. I hesitated, but left the cart right by the store employee thinking that it would be okay. When I came back out, the tower was gone! I told the employee that someone took the tower out of my cart, but she could care less. I went to the other side of the store hoping against hope that there would be some left, but of course, they were all gone!

I drove to 3 other Walmarts, as well as refreshing the link on my phone, hoping to score another one. They were all sold out and never did come back in stock online. I wasted 2 hours of my day standing there just to leave without one when I did get one!

if im not mistaken i just saw them in stock on walmarts web site

Edited by Jen08
  • Like 1

First off this is my favorite thread every year to read!!!

I did a little different this year...I was at walmart at 6 then belk and home by 9:30. I usually try to sleep til at least 2am but this year I got up at 1am and left around 1:45am. I'm not even sure I ever fell asleep when I actually did lay down. LOL!

I did pretty good this year. I got alot and even had a mishap at walmart that I've gotta go back an fiix.

Walmart

2 pellet guns but 1 didn't show up on my receipt when I looked over it after I had left so I need to take it back and pay for it. I watched the woman scan it but I have no idea why I ddidnt get charged.

1 Ninja mixer

3 xbox live cards

1 xbox game

2 promo movies that were only $3.96

2 pack of black leggings

1 pink headphones

1 helmet go pro accessory

1 800 count thread sheets

Dicks sporting goods

Meat grinder $49

Ulta

Hair serum

Bare Minerals eye shadow

Hair wand

Target

Elf 10 pk nail polish

2 shower wrap around towels

Chi hair serums

black leggings

2 pair of wrangler jeans

2 bras

Dove mens care gift pack

Belk

2 Michael Kors purses

2 pair of boots

3 boy shirts

2 boys pants

1 easel for nephew

Limited-1 shirt

Marley and Lilly-2 Monogrammed pullovers

Express-1 shirt

Hollister-2 shirts

Old Navy-jeggings

Edited by Jen08
  • Like 1

Thanks to Gottadeal got most of my stuff online so only went to Target for fun because my sister-in-law wanted a buddy and Office Depot for the lifeproof iPad mini case!! We used my $10 off of $150 coupon at Target as well as my 5% off coupon from pharmacy rewards...sweet!

I have already received half my stuff from Kohl's online order (ordered Monday) and well as my Target online order... very happy.  

What was funny was I saw and talked to the same people at Office Depot as Target the night before....also at Target people were complaining about not getting the disney infinity starter game in the electronic section... then when walking through the men's department I saw a full box of them by the underwear... I guess no one was buying men's underwear that night...

I did  a lot of online shopping and for the first time in years didn't really need anything from any store. We got to Walmart at 6:02 and my daughter got four pillows, a chill pillow, movies as three weeks ago her house got broke into and they stole about 3000.00 worth of movies A-N so she is starting to replace those, We than went to Target, I bought a movie, and snacks for the 4 kids I had with me, She scored the last 99.00 nikon camera. some more movies, than we went to the car to head to Best Buy, but one of the teenagers we had with us lost his I-phone so back into target to look for it no luck, went to Best buy and the geek squad activated the fine my i-phone, and the alarm put the phone in safe mode. Phone tracked back to Target So I left my older daughter who wanted a CD and some stylus that were 3.99 and back with the 4 teenagers to target. They went back in to the service desk and look around again as I parked, The two girls went looking and I kept calling it, Low and behold it was found and in a workers pocket. So phone found and back to best buy. Picked up daughter who was being entertained buy 3 guys trying to put a 55 inch TV in a Honda Civic. On to Gordmans for my daughters $ 4.99 yoga pants we get every year and a few odds and ends, then to penneys then back to Walmart where I decided if there was still a chill pillow I would get one for the hubby and we found the last one at 11:00 pm and look for the 5.00 memory cards were I did score two. Home at 11:30. 

Today Gordmans for the $9.99 wallets for coaches, then to Best buy where I got Maleficent for $ 9.99 than back to a different wamart where I priced match kitty litter for 7.99 35 lb pail bought two, found 4 more memory cards for 5.00 each. 

So even thought we didn't have to really go out, it was a fun and very eventful night 

Very different experience this year! We moved recently from south Mississippi to Utah, and the Black Friday shopping here was awesome! The stores were very organized and the crowds were so much calmer compared to what I have seen before. No fights over the $4 pajamas  this year!

Walmart was a breeze. Showed up at 5, got the iPad mini at 6, snagged the LG Bluray player, a sharpie set, and some other little things, and was out the door by 6:20. Went to the mall for Hot Topic and Bath & Body Works. Picked up t-shirts for the dd at HT and got Wallflower plug ins, hand soaps, and room sprays under the 3 for 3 deal. Also picked up the tote and used a $10 off $30 coupon, so pretty good deals there. We were out of the mall by 7:30 and onto Target. Just picked up one of the Keurig brewers there for my office, then was home by 8.

This morning, went to Home Depot at 5:30am, so missed out on the 99 cent pointsettas, but picked up Christmas lights and a huge teddy bear that one of the kids HAD to have. Thing is ridiculously huge. Left there, went back to Walmart for the 30% off Monster High deal, then to Petsmart. Picked up a couple of the buckets of cat litter, some toys for the dogs and cats, and one of the cat stands that was 50% off.

On a side trip today, stopped by a local music store. Today was National Record Store Day, so picked up a few special edition vinyls. Really fun!

We got pretty much everything we were after.

3x iPad Mini 16GB (1xTarget with $80 card, 2x Walwart - We got one for my inlaws and picked up the other two for our friends for their boys)

42" Vizio TV - (our bedroom TV was damaged on Monday so this wasn't planned)

Refrigerator from a local place (new house being built and we got an awesome deal on a floor model)

Lots of toy's for our daughter, nieces and nephews

Clothes for multiple people

Lots of other things, filled up the back of the SUV lol

Target.Com

Sunbeam 2 slice toaster on sale 11.99 reg 19.99

Seacret Direct

Honey Body Lotion on sale 11.99 reg 19.99

Jcpenny I went tonight, I was not able to go at 4. I did not get the globe which I go every year for.

Winter coat for myself sale 24.35 reg 170.00

Hat & Scarf Set sale 6.09 reg 30.00

Magic touch gloves sale 3.55 reg 10.00

Hat with rhinestones sale 7.99 reg 10.00

Nightgown clearance 3.12 reg 50.00

Probably best to just just say I'm sad to see the sales slow down, I enjoy BF shopping.

Online:

Bestbuy

Blu Ray Movies Gravity, Into the Edge, Kevin Heart

Big Bang Theory Season 7

Car Stereo

Backpack

Walmart

Crockpot

Target

Blu Ray _ Gravity, Lego Movie

Serta Air Mattress

Amazon

Snagged few TV Series for $10-$13

International Carry On Luggage

Camera Tripod

2 $3 Waffle Makers

Kohls

Columbia Jacket x 2

Bathroom Rug

Sam's Club

Weather Forecast for Outside

Newegg.com

Router Dongles

Power Backup - Free w/ Gift Card from Dragon Speaking

Rautken

PNY 16 GB flash Drive $0.43

Staples

$25 Chromecast

Ebay

$10 Burn Notice Season 7 box retailers want $17

In store:

Kohls 6pm talked w/ a rookie BF shopper and mentioned Gottadeal she was looking for a Disney Infinity for Wii last years set

Luggage Doorbuster

32 Inch Dufflebag

Bestbuy

Samsung S5 Sunday for BF Price of $1

Lego Movie Grabbed 3 b/c of price

Lifecase for Samsung S5

Blurays even managed to get a $7.99 one for free somehow some sort of deal didn't ask just went on

Walmart

Red 2

Robe <<< Main reason for trip

Falling Skies DVD

Target Trip 1

Chicago Fire Season 1 Was close

Trip 2 about 3 pm

Pyrex Set

Picture frame

Sex Tape

Few other sale items

Macy's 11pm - 12:30 or so

1st Purchase

Luggage set for $50

2nd Purchase

Rice Cooker,

2 Irons

Gift Card

3rd Purchase

2 Sweaters for $40 regular $75 for 1

Gander Mountain had like 50 People at doors for the 5 am opening about 1 am

Old Navy 2 Am

2 Fleece

2 Active Wear Long Sleeve Shirts

1 Nice shirt

Sleep 2:30 - 4:30 am Friday Am

Walgreens 5 am

Menards 6 Am Doorbusting got there about 5 before the lot was full, Free for all style no tickets to large items, just if you want it grab it

2 AA 30 Battery Packs $2 $4 Mail In Rebate

3 Thermos Sets for $7

Shop Vac $9.99 $20 Mail In Rebate

2 Sofa Covers $7.99

3 Screw Driver Kits $2.99 $3.99

3 Water Speaker Kits

Carts were scattered in the way a mess, not enough staff in the areas where needed the big items ladders snow blowers etc, to many trying to direct where to go to, even with a map a total mess.  One direction to flow, and poorly though out store plan for access to cash registers, needed more room for customers to be able to exit the store.

Mall Browsing Multiple Stores

Macy's 2nd trip

Blender

2 Set of Glasses $10

CVS

Pepsi 2 Liters $0.69 at 10 deal ends today

Ladies Fingernail polish sets $10 Value for $0.88 at 2

Doesn't Include Microcenter week ago at BF price,

Ipad Mini 3 for $43 @ Dailysteals.com/rush

Groupon for Brookstone $25 for $50 at BF Prices Live this morning,

Amazon Flash Card Deals,

Major Coupon and Percentages off at Kolhs, Macy's Got 20% and was able to use coupons.

Est. Retail Value probably $3,000 cost like $450

Still got Kohls Cash $30 to use in Dec.

Got a few returns to do due to Pricing on Movies but when they crash just getting the orders thru is the headache, but I'd rather fight online for movies than stores in person.

Another rush still going today at https://www.dailysteals.com/rush for the IPad Mini 3 for $88 need another 10,000 people 22 Winners will be a total of 44,444 Lottery Players GL.

Only real thing I lacked was Sleep and Gottadeal Hoodie and still missed some amazing online deals I see Amazon had Green Toys for 75% off yest was supposed to be buy one get one for 75% off was just off 75%,

Edited by hack2222