What Are You Asking For for Christmas?

shoptillidrop2

I'm not asking for anything this year but my youngest son is quite excited about whatever it is he's getting me.  Everybody in the family knows what it is and apparently it's going to be awesome. I just can't imagine.  This is his first year out of high school, and his first real job, so I've made the family promise not to let him spend too much :).

• Like 2

Most years I don't ask for anything in particular, usually when I want or need something I just get it at that point. But the last few years I've held back on that and leave some things I would like for my wife and daughter to be able to buy things for me for my b-day and Christmas. This year with us building our new house I've told my wife if she is able to find a good deal I would like one of the cordless tool combo kit's, one with a drill, impact driver, saw and a couple batteries. :)

Harry potter blu-Ray box set, I want it my mom who lives with me wants it and it stops her from going and spending a lot. Though something tells me there will be an iTunes gift card waiting for me too. I don't mind, my mom is getting a gift card for some books, and also a Google play card. It may not be a fancy gift, but it's what she wants. Plus it gives me til Mother's Day to make the fancy gift.

I'm not asking for anything this year but my youngest son is quite excited about whatever it is he's getting me. Everybody in the family knows what it is and apparently it's going to be awesome. I just can't imagine. This is his first year out of high school, and his first real job, so I've made the family promise not to let him spend too much :).

I remember the first year my girls went in on a gift for me. They were so excited. I hate they spent as much as they did .. But i loved it. Truly shows the spirit of the season when they truly understand the season of giving!

• Like 1

My brain is totally EMPTY as soon as someone asks me this question! It's like I get anxiety over it! I am very lucky to be able to afford anything I want or need, and every gift us so special to me that I never know how to answer! I wish I could think of something ! My kids and hubby also wish I could think of something!

Dishwasher (Already in Layaway) New Refrig (Not going to happen. LOL Maybe income tax) Camera, New bedspread for the new bedroom suit we're getting this week. Most of my wish list are for household things. I love getting what my kids want more than getting stuff for myself. But I really NEED a new camera as I am a scrapbooker.

My husband and I don't usually buy much for each other (usually 10.00 or less). I am mainly asking for things that I need/want for around the house. I want a tortilla press. I also need a new coffee pot since I had to throw mine away last week. Walmart also has a stainless steel bowl set that I would really love and a griddle. But, most of all I would love for my husband to fix my dishwasher now that he knows how to fix it. :)

I am a crafter, so my hubby said I can order some craft supplies.  He said he'd do it, but would rather if I ordered so I got exactly what I wanted.  I am eyeing some new watercolors, and Copic markers (they are alcohol based artist's markers).  Beyond that, maybe an eyeshadow palette that I saw, some Alex and Ani bracelets, and I always love new PJs, slippers and giftcards for Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts and i-tunes.  

• Like 1