Men's sz 17 & 18 ONLY: Nike Shox Jump Off shoes @ footlocker.com

noehlp

Men's sz 17 & 18 ONLY: Nike Shox Jump Off shoes @ footlocker.com

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v042604/64.73.47.40/images/xlarge/07550162_xl.jpg

http://www.footlocker.com/footlocker/index.jsp?pageId=flkPDP&Slot1.atgProductId=07550162&SlotId1=flk_frg_1229&templateId=flkSearchResults&sellable=true

Product #: 07550162

Price: was $99.99

Now: $19.99

From Footlocker:

Color: White/Red/Silver

The latest state-of-the-art leap shoe for the player who wants lightweight comfort and enhanced responsiveness features forefoot Zoom Air™ cushioning for added comfort and maneuverability. The rich, full-grain leather and lightweight synthetic upper with internal speed lacing system and TPU lace lock provide increased ankle support. This shoe also has a partially double-lasted Phylon™ midsole with Nike Shox™ heel cushioning unit and durable solid rubber outsole with modified traction herringbone pattern. Wt. 15.2 oz.

• Foot notes: Extremely lightweight with supportive strap and wide outsole for excellent support.

Personally, I know NO ONE with such large feet. HTH some Big Footed GottaDeal member or your friends/family.

I wear a 10.5, and yes they are almost always in stock, and when there is a clearance, I can usually find a pair my size.

and I thought my size 12 feet were big.

I wish they were 10.5 that seems to be the perfect size which is always in stock.

Well, I wear 17s in Nikes they run small (insert comment about where they are made and lack of shoe testers). I found my favorite style on sale at eastbay about 5 years ago and bought 5 pair. Still have a box in the closet unopened. This is the kind of stuff you have to do when you have big feet.