Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

I was given codes for $11.99 photo books with free s&h. Don't waste your time on uploads for photo books if you have a Mac. You can get prints but not photo books! Codes good through Sept 4, 2008.

ZV2TX5U

Z8UWW64

ZEKYAX2

ZZ444T4

ZVJVJ2G

ZTHKKNP

ZKFLAWQ

ZXHZCMW

ZWFQ2PT

ZBPCB1D

So for Snapfish there is no way to get this anymore Final Price: 150 4"x6" Prints for FREE + FREE SHIPPING!!! ???

Not to my knowledge, no. I think many people were overusing/abusing and snapfish pulled the deal because I thought I saw somewhere that it was good until 8/19.

If any of these are repeats, please forgive me. I found a TON of photos stored online, and will be trying to get as many printed as I can tomorrow. Tonight hunting down codes. :)

YorkPhoto.com$5 off $20 or more

Code: 20SAVE5

Orders of $20 or more placed online only. Does not include shipping & handling.

Shutterfly

Coupon AF95-JL08

Free 8x10" Print w/ $25 Purchase

Exp 8/12/08

Kodak Gallery

30% Off Pocket Photo Books

Coupon SUMRPOCKET

exp 8/31/08

Classic Photo Books - $30 w/ Free Shipping

Coupon 30BOOK

exp 7/31/08

Martha Stewart Pocket Photo Books for $10 w/ Free Shipping

Coupon 10BOOKMSLO

exp 7/31/08

Free Shipping w/ $25 Purchase

Coupon SUMMERSHIP

exp 7/31/08

Pocket Photo Books for $10 w/ Free Shipping

Coupon 10BOOK

exp 7/31/08

• 2 weeks later...

There are just a few days left to save 30% on these photo school products! Use coupon code B2S3088 at checkout until August 13.

Not sure what all it includes but received code in an email. www.Snapfish.com

8x11 classic calendars, collage mouspads, photo skins, stickers, flip books, notebooks, collage posters.....

What company is this?

this is for artscow. sorry for taking so long to respond. i have several more that have not been used yet. these are for a 30 page custom cover photobook for $11.99 with free shipping. sep 4th is their expiration date. ive ordered 2 photobooks and was VERY VERY pleased with their quality and have placed an order for 5 more. for $11.99, shipped, you really cant beat it. i have some pictures of my photobooks if youd like to see them.

ZV3MA8W Sep/04/2008

ZKFUGY2 Sep/04/2008

ZE7HWKF Sep/04/2008

ZZWB3JR Sep/04/2008

Z8BWQ8C Sep/04/2008

Z6LWLMF Sep/04/2008

ZKA89CS Sep/04/2008

ZTNTDK4 Sep/04/2008

ZU52ZSJ Sep/04/2008

ZRG6NM3 Sep/04/2008

Meggles2u, can you clarify for me? I'm an existing Snapfish customer, but I'm stuck on Step 2 in your instructions. It says "Click Here and Enter". Click where? I have been able to add the free shipping to my cart, but no free prints. Can I enter more than one coupon code?

Sorry, but this stuff confuses the heck out of me!

Thanks for your help!

Kiddo

im sorry kiddo (hey that sounds cute!). i dont check this thread too often. wish i couldve helped you sooner. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd start a thread just for artscow coupons. here's what I just got:

Coupon Code Discount Offer Expire Time

D10P25 $10 off a $25 purchase for all non prints items. 10/28/2008

D25OFF 25% off for all non prints items. 12/31/2008

MPD588 Custom Mousepad $5.88/ea, free shipping. 12/31/2008

WTH688 Custom Watch $6.88/ea, free shipping. 11/15/2008

E12X18S $24.99 for 10pcs 12x18 prints, free shipping. 12/30/2008

PPC888 $8.88 for a deck of custom photo playing card, free shipping.

11/29/2008

www.artscow.com

Edited by Brad

Anniversary Surprise!!!

Get prints from Artscow.com

throughout the year.

We offer 800 FREE Print Credits.

Redeem and Get 800 FREE Prints now !

Gift Certificate Code: FREE800

Hints : Redeem the Gift Certificate by login ArtsCow.com, go to "Members Area"-> "Credit & Discount", enter the Gift Certificate and click "Validate".

Kodak Gallery

Save $5 off $10 order for Holiday Cards.

Some exclusions apply.

code: SEPT-CKXMAOZE

(must enter at checkout)

Exp: 9/30/08

I did a dummy order to see if it works (and it does if you enter the code at checkout)..

then you can go into your account ~ then credits & discounts and it shows up $5.00 credit good towards custom-printed cards, photo greeting cards and Cards and Invitations on a minimum purchase of $10.00 (expires December 31, 2008)

That way you can save it for later!

Edited by cianco301
Extra Info

If you missed previous post on photo book at $11.99 with no shipping at artscow, here are some coupon code. They will expire on Nov 5, 2008. It will be a great idea to make a photo book as Christmas gift!

Z5QH8HF

ZQ17VJB

Z3SM9YF

ZYCBGU1

ZXE48DQ

Z3CTASN

ZG91748

ZYA6J9T

ZKVFB3A

ZHGR7HK

Any feedback on artscow? I signed up and they gave me a whole page full of free credits from photobooks to ornaments to watches. It seemed way too good to be true, so I googled reviews of the company and saw only bad reviews about the company. I am almost afraid to order from them!

I've ordered from them at least 6 times now and plan on ordering some more from them. Their products are great & as described and I haven't been disappointed, in fact the opposite. I've got a calendar for a gift for someone and loved it so much I ordered another for myself, the deck of cards, the army tag (my husband LOVES it!), and several photo books. Sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to get the stuff because it's shipped from China, but the prices are worth the wait. I've had no issues with the quality of their stuff, I've gotten photo books from Shutterfly & CVS and they are similar in quality. What bad reviews did you read about them?

The worst one I saw said that they stole someone's bank info! The others just said that the stuff was junk and quality was terrible, and that the shipping was a rip-off. One said that he had reported them to some kind of Better Business Bureau type thing in China. Just google the name and reviews and you should be able to find them. They gave me a page full of credits for all kinds of free stuff. Do they really honor all that? And do you pay as much in shipping as the item is worth? I love a great deal, but this one looked too good to be true, so thanks for your input!

The worst one I saw said that they stole someone's bank info! The others just said that the stuff was junk and quality was terrible, and that the shipping was a rip-off. One said that he had reported them to some kind of Better Business Bureau type thing in China. Just google the name and reviews and you should be able to find them. They gave me a page full of credits for all kinds of free stuff. Do they really honor all that? And do you pay as much in shipping as the item is worth? I love a great deal, but this one looked too good to be true, so thanks for your input!

I have ordered from them and been pleased with what I have gotten. Now with all the free stuff, yes the shipping can get you. You might wait for a free shipping code or make a small order first.

I think they only take credit cards or paypal so I don't see how they could steal your bank information. With paypal I always pay with a regular credit card so I could dispute it if there was any problems from anywhere online that I order from.

I have ordered photo books from CVS & Shutterfly & there's no difference in the quality. The deck of cards looks like a real deck of cards (except my sons picture is on them). The army tag is totally cool! The calendars are the same quality as anywhere else you get photo calendars. That's all I can speak for, we have not been disappointed with any of it.

When you start ordering from they they send you even more coupons and sometimes shipping ones too. I usually wait until I get some type of shipping coupon to order. And sometimes it's cheaper to do 2 orders instead of 1 big one. They do a lot of specials for the first so many orders of certain items every week or 2. Every time I get my stuff from them I wonder how they can afford to do it so cheaply.

Any feedback on artscow? I signed up and they gave me a whole page full of free credits from photobooks to ornaments to watches. It seemed way too good to be true, so I googled reviews of the company and saw only bad reviews about the company. I am almost afraid to order from them!

I have ordered 2 photo decks of cards and an adorable photo book and all these are just wonderful! I couldnt be happier. I do make sure to use paypal, not my credit card but so far so good :) In regards to quality, its great.