Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

Today only @ Walgreens.com take 33% off your photo prints loaded online and select instore pickup. Enter Save33 at checkout.

If you order 100 or more prints you can get the price down to 10 cents per print. Combine that with the $5.00 off $20.00 purchase coupon good today only at Walgreens. Great price!

FYI for those Kodak Gallery orders......

As long as you put your order in by noon on Dec 11, 2007 you should get it by 12/24/07.

I ordered 2 mugs @ 7:38AM on the 11th.

I just got off the phone with Kodak Gallery... I was checking on my order. I asked the rep.... was there a way to upgrade my shipping to get it to me faster (since Christmas is next week). She explained that since I got my order in before the deadline for 12/24/07 delivery, Kodak will eat the upgrade charge to make sure people get their orders by the Dec 24th deadline.

She did say they had a lots of last min orders, but everything looks like on schedule.:rolleyes:

and trying to actually get a customer service email contact was hard. I had to submit a question? Was there a phone #

thankfully I paid through paypal so I can get it back if need be, but it sucks because these were Xmas gifts1

Ig uess when they say too good to be true, this is why~ Id happily pay $2 more mousepad if I got them sooner

I ordered mine on November 28th, which happened to be the day before we got an offer on our house. The offer went through and we moved last Saturday, and I still haven't seen a thing on my mousepads (although they said shipped a week and a half ago when I checked). Ordering something in late November, you figure you will have no problem getting it in time for Christmas. GRRR!!!

I emailed them and they DID email me back but they either spoke very bad english AND had several mispellings or the translating program they used was BAD! But all she told me was that YES it shipped and I should get it by "MERRY CHRISTMAS" lol

I KNEW it HAD shipped I emailed asking WHEN and what METHOD ;) LOL

I ordered 3 photo mousepads on December 5th. I was worried about them not coming before Christmas, so I e-mailed them last night, and received the following reply this morning.

Hi,

Thanks for contacing us. All of our mousepads are shipping within 24-48 hours of purchase via hong kong airmail/usps parcel post. The shipping time frame is apx 8-12 business days. Unless there is a hang up in the postal system, your order should arrive just in time for Christmas. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Stormy

To my surprise, they came today and are very nice!

I ordered 3 photo mousepads on December 5th. I was worried about them not coming before Christmas, so I e-mailed them last night, and received the following reply this morning.

Hi,

Thanks for contacing us. All of our mousepads are shipping within 24-48 hours of purchase via hong kong airmail/usps parcel post. The shipping time frame is apx 8-12 business days. Unless there is a hang up in the postal system, your order should arrive just in time for Christmas. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Stormy

To my surprise, they came today and are very nice!

I also ordered on the 5th. What state do you live in? Just trying to figure out how much longer they will take to get to me.

I emailed them and they DID email me back but they either spoke very bad english AND had several mispellings or the translating program they used was BAD! But all she told me was that YES it shipped and I should get it by "MERRY CHRISTMAS" lol

I KNEW it HAD shipped I emailed asking WHEN and what METHOD ;) LOL

good luck and i hope you dont get it by HAPPHEY NYU YIR! :cheesy: