Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

This may be a dumb question but how do I get a scanned photo that I have in my computer to show up big enough to cover the mousepad? I ordered some from pictures I downloaded from my digital camera and they look great! I had a picture my sister gave me and wanted to surprise her with one of these but when I preview it, there is only a small pictuer in the center of the mousepad. Thanks for any help!

This may be a dumb question but how do I get a scanned photo that I have in my computer to show up big enough to cover the mousepad? I ordered some from pictures I downloaded from my digital camera and they look great! I had a picture my sister gave me and wanted to surprise her with one of these but when I preview it, there is only a small pictuer in the center of the mousepad. Thanks for any help!

The mousepad is probably much bigger than your scanned image. You could change the image size in your photo editing program, but that would make the quality of the picture go downhill pretty fast. You might be able to take it to a photo processing place and have them enlarge and scan it for you. Most digital cameras take pictures with a high enough resolution to easily cover a mouse pad.

50 Free 4x6 Prints or 20 Free Photo Cards

50 free 4x6 prints shipped for only 99¢.

Use this coupon code:

FP783RN

20 free 4x8 or 5x7 photo cards.

Use this coupon code:

CF453HR

Expires November 17th, 2007 - Cannot be combined with any other offer - Offer good on your first order only - All 50 prints must be redeemed in one order and shipment - 99¢ shipping applies to order - offer good on orders placed and shipped within the USA only - one use per household and/or account

50 Free 4x6 Prints or 20 Free Photo Cards

50 free 4x6 prints shipped for only 99¢.

Use this coupon code:

FP783RN

20 free 4x8 or 5x7 photo cards.

Use this coupon code:

CF453HR

Expires November 17th, 2007 - Cannot be combined with any other offer - Offer good on your first order only - All 50 prints must be redeemed in one order and shipment - 99¢ shipping applies to order - offer good on orders placed and shipped within the USA only - one use per household and/or account

which photo company

I also ordered one back on Sunday the 4th. I got in Wednesday in the mail and was so pleasantly suprised. The quality is really good and the picture I uploaded wasn't blurry but very clear. It was thicker than I expected (so many that you can order are really really thin). I was so pleased that I ordered 11 more Thursday night. I am an amateur photographer and was looking for a decent place to upload some of my photos onto mousepads, coasters to sell and this site is excellent!

for those that received their mousepads, did your picture cover the whole pad or was it centered in the middle. I want to order some of these, but I want it to cover the whole pad. I uploaded a large picture, but it still resized to the middle of the mouse pad :(