What did you get for Christmas?

sheli

I got these things for Christmas:

Dept. 56 Dickens collection village (house with people dancing in it) plus 2 accessories pieces

3 Books

Dale Jr. Wall Calendar with Frame

2 boxes of chocolates

Therapuradic pillow

Thomas Kincade picture

Night gown

Jogging suit

Membership to the gym!!!

ON T-shirt

ON top

$20 g/c to Olive Garden

Dale Jr. fleece blanket

Picture of my stepson from the Navy in a very nice frame

$25 g/c to Applebee's

$50 g/c to Kohl's

Dvd - Runaway Bride

There is more but can't think of anymore at the moment.

$10 gc to Dunkin Donuts

bag of Lindt milk choc. truffles

Crabtree and Evelyn samples

scratch off lottery tickets, won a whopping $9

Luke 2, 8-14 Sampler

deck prism

solar powered windchime for inside the house

huge blue and green flat glass disc to hang

2 l/s Life is good shirts

VCU hoodie (oldest is a pharm student)

iron paper towel holder

rain chime box (I think it's going back)

sterling silver Helen Keller heart pendant

white gold and diamond star pendant

really cool glass orb that absorbs light during the day and glows in darkness

My husband has discovered the joys of shopping through Signals. I love their stuff.

From work: $50 gift card to Woodman's (a grocery store), 2 boxes of chocolates, portable radio, dinner, $25 gift card to Kohls.

From family: Kodak digital camera (Z740), 2 pairs of jeans, 2 books, camera case, battery charger, bracelet -- and a laptop that was bought a month ago, a Sara Evans CD and $100 gift card to Red lobster

Guest RedStateGirl
A new Dell Dimension E510(parents), A new computer desk(hubby), a new printer(parents), some Wassbring sheepskin boots from Cabelas(hubby), several pairs of Jeans(parents), a purse(brother), a poncho(brother), some fragrance gift sets(hubby), 2 new guinea pigs(hubby&kids), $500 from Hubby to shop(he has no clue what to get so he always gives me cash) and some odd and end stuff, makeup, candy etc. oh and a $200 gift card from the mall(parents)

$30.00 gift certificate to JCPenney

Red overnight bag from bath and body works

Silk/Satin(?) Pj's

Picture calender of my daughter

$25.00 gift certificate to Bath and Body Works

Maternity shirt

Mom pin (type you put a picture in and put on a blouse)

Garth Brooks box set

$30.00 Lane Bryant gift certificate

$20.00 Pizza Hut gift certificate

New pair of navy Naturilizer shoes

Everyone said I was hard to buy for because I am 8 months pregnant but I think they did a great job. I can't wait to go buy myself some new clothes after I have the baby. My mom already said that she will watch both my kids (both will be under 2) so that I can go shopping sometime after I have had the baby and my weight stablizes. That is a great gift in itself!!

From hubbys fam got:

decorative coffee mugs

bath stuff

night clothes

towels

gold hoop earrings

Hubby got a wench for the 4wheeler and a coon lite.

Mom and Phil got me some new Crocs and Victoria's Secret Pink perfume.

It is the best ever perfume.

Hubby got me:

Diamond stud earrings

bath stuff

clothes

the coolest torch lighter ever(it bends so I don't burn my fingers when lighting the candle)

and other various odds and ends

Here you go. :) How do you like you camera? We got one for my MIL, and she's excited, but a bit lost on how to go about using it.

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/mogulmonster/spuds.jpg

Thats cute! i love my camera, but I havent hooked it up to the computer yet. Huby's Best Friend gave me a 512mb memory card as well! That is awesome, as we didnt really have $$ to buy one yet, and the inernal mem is soooo tiny. So I guess what I mean is I havent been FORCED to hook it up yet! LOL. I plan on doing it today though, cuz I gotta send my dad some pics.

$30 giftcard to fave coffeehouse

(2) Senseo coffee machines (one gets to be returned)

Extra Senseo coffee pods

1 lb favorite coffee

12 assorted flavored coffees (each makes 8-10 cups)

**Gee, can you tell I love coffee** :wub::coffeetim

Bird feeders

Tuscan fountain

Lounge clothes

Josh Kelley CD

Switchfoot CD

Coldplay CD

Little Women DVD

Sex and the City - Season 2 DVD set

Niiiiice pearls

Blue topaz/diamond bracelet

Aquamarine bracelet

Ralph Lauren Blue perfume set

National Geographic Geographic Star Planetarium with CD

Galileo thermometer

$30 giftcard to fave coffeehouse

(2) Senseo coffee machines (one gets to be returned)

Extra Senseo coffee pods

1 lb favorite coffee

12 assorted flavored coffees (each makes 8-10 cups)

**Gee, can you tell I love coffee** :wub::coffeetim

Bird feeders

Tuscan fountain

Lounge clothes

Josh Kelley CD

Switchfoot CD

Coldplay CD

Little Women DVD

Sex and the City - Season 2 DVD set

Niiiiice pearls

Blue topaz/diamond bracelet

Aquamarine bracelet

Ralph Lauren Blue perfume set

National Geographic Geographic Star Planetarium with CD

Galileo thermometer

I love Ralph Lauren Blue. Its my fave, and i dont really like perfume.

I got a jacket from my family (well, I bought it a month or so ago; they sent a check to cover it), and they also sent me a small desk calendar so I'd have something under the tree--which was very nice as I really did have nothing at all under the tree other than that calendar.

I bought myself a KitchenAid mixer and blender last month thinking that I could use Christmas money for it (and pay myself back for buying it, basically) so I did--my share of the Christmas money gotten from in-laws has gone to that.

Brian got me a little bracelet and a Christmas-themed cup from the "Santa shops" at school and at a Christmas party we went to.

A few of my goodies were:

Desperate Housewives, Season 1

Kahluha (sp?) gift set

Belgian Chocolates

a foot soaker/spa/massager thing with vibration

Starbucks coffee gift set

a few Dale Jr items in my stocking

set of Irish coffee mugs

just to name a few

From Hubby:

Canon Digital Rebel XT w/ 2 lenses and a Canon i6220 photo printer

Maternity sweater

From kids:

10 piece set Corningware French White (errr, I bought it and too lazy to wrap it so hubby gave it to the kids and told them it was their gift to me, lol)

A little porcelain Christmas tree that opens and there's a wreath inside (from the school sale - they picked it out together - cute)

From my mom:

$100 that I put toward my KitchenAid

From mil:

$100 Visa GC (For hubby and I but he said that I can have it to buy CF card for camera)

From Aunt and Uncle:

Snowman Tealight Holder

Round heavy glass tealight holder w/ a funky star candle - smells awesome

Hubby got:

From my mom:

Mountain Hardwear Mountaineering Pants

From me:

Mountain Hardwear Jacket (to go with pants)

A bunch of assorted other little stuff

From kids:

Black Diamond Ice Axe

From his mom:

Visa GC he gave to me, lol

He was thrilled with his gifts because he got everything he wanted. Oh yeah! I also got a $50 GC to EMS that I gave to him. I got it because they overcharged me and the manager was a jerk. I called the District Manager and she said she'd refund my overcharge and I told her it would be fine to just send a GC since I like to shop there anyway. I was due back about $15 and she sent me $50 with a handwritten note of apology!

Well, we finished our family Christmas stuff tonight, because my sister and her husband were able to be with us. They got me a .40 CZ handgun! It's so pretty. :)

He also loaded me about 50 rounds to start me out. I know that mugs is the only one here that will care, but I'm still pretty excited about it. There's a gun club less than a mile from my house, so I'll have to go this Saturday to try her out.

Well, we finished our family Christmas stuff tonight, because my sister and her husband were able to be with us. They got me a .40 CZ handgun! It's so pretty. :)

SO wanted to get me the Walther I have been wanting, but I told him it was too much to spend on christmas. Told him maybe he can help me buy it for my birthday/graduation/wedding? the coming summer.

SO wanted to get me the Walther I have been wanting, but I told him it was too much to spend on christmas. Told him maybe he can help me buy it for my birthday/graduation/wedding? the coming summer.

Which one are you looking at? This gift was an absolute suprise, because I was actually saving for my own, but hadn't told them anything. I've been out to shoot twice, now, and it's a great gun.

Which one are you looking at? This gift was an absolute suprise, because I was actually saving for my own, but hadn't told them anything. I've been out to shoot twice, now, and it's a great gun.

the Walther P99 9mm. The Ruger 45 he has is just too much for me. When I reread my post thought it was kinda funny I was suggesting to him to get me a pistol as a wedding gift. lol

the Walther P99 9mm. The Ruger 45 he has is just too much for me. When I reread my post thought it was kinda funny I was suggesting to him to get me a pistol as a wedding gift. lol

That's a good 9mm. My sister has that one, although she doesn't use it too much, anymore. For her WEDDING, her husband got her a Beretta Vertec 9mm.

I'm also looking at getting a Walther P22 .22 w/ the extended barrell. .22 ammunition is so cheap, so I could shoot all day for what it costs me to shoot the .40 for an hour or 2.

That's a good 9mm. My sister has that one, although she doesn't use it too much, anymore. For her WEDDING, her husband got her a Beretta Vertec 9mm.

I'm also looking at getting a Walther P22 .22 w/ the extended barrell. .22 ammunition is so cheap, so I could shoot all day for what it costs me to shoot the .40 for an hour or 2.

I went to a gun show recently and picked up a p22 just to look at and the guy behind the counter told me it would look 'cute' on me. I was a little offended by that. I thought about getting one of those too, but if I do it sure won't be from him.

Let's see if I can remember what I got.

I got this toaster from my Mom for Christmas http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2077729

GE Classic 4-Slice Toaster (it is wide enough to toast bagels, as I am a huge bagel fan! And this was the only thing I told her I wanted.)

My Mom also got me a wooden newspaper holder, you know like you set on the ground next to the couch. (it was used, but trust me there is no sign that its used)

The BEST Christmas gift I got was from my kids. Our neighbors took their picture, the kids told them my favorite color (hunter green), and the guy made the candle. This was 100% total surpise! They've never done this before. Here's a pic:

http://www.geocities.com/noehlp/candle1.JPG

I also got like 7 homemade Christmas ornaments the kids made at school, which are also GREAT!

Some green from 2 grandmas and some from a good friend.

Overall had a great holiday.

How come I am just seeing this thread now?

I got from DH

1ct diamond hoop earings

Bath set

socks, socks and more socks ( I so needed them)

1 ct diamond bracelet x's and o's and I can't even wear cause the clasp won't lock. Took it back to Gordan's jewlers twice the woman took pliers to it the first time said if it happens again she would send it out. Next day same thing DH takes it back and she did the same thing again. Next day off it comes. So we will see what the story is now!!!!!

From my parents

$100 gc to walmart

$50 to Olive Garden

$30 to AC moore

$50 to Wawa

2 2person passes to the movies plus $20 concession GC

$100 Sears GC

My sister

$10 Wawa

$100 Fashion bug

It was a good year!

Vicki

I went to a gun show recently and picked up a p22 just to look at and the guy behind the counter told me it would look 'cute' on me. I was a little offended by that. I thought about getting one of those too, but if I do it sure won't be from him.

Yeah, definitely go somewhere else. The local shop here is awesome, because they treat everyone who walks in the door like they exactly what they are doing. That guy is probably just a dealer, and not a shooter, because it's pretty common that women are much more accurate than men are with a gun. Not sure why, but it just tends to happen that way.