Can I brag a bit even though I can't pass the savings on?

Rayny

This man in our town is opening a sport's bar and he somehow ordered the wrong TVs from Sears. He ordered around 8, 20 inch TVs to set around the bar and then noticed he wouldn't need as many, but he would need bigger ones. So, he had some TVs he had to get rid of. We bought 2 of these TVs, for $100 total. http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=ELEC&pid=05749224000

Now, I'll grant you, these were not the TVs I wanted to get, but how can you turn a deal down like this? $50 for each one with no tax and shipping fees. My kids both have the old 19" TVs in their room now and they wanted bigger ones. Well, they got bigger ones by a whole inch. LOL

I'm just super excited!

Cool deal ! That kinds happened to me several years ago too....My dh was coming home & decided to stop in at the "old" Montgomery Wards store...it was their last day open...anyway...they had 6 20in tv's for $20 each! He bougth ALL 6!!!! lol Needless to say we've had a tv in every room in our house for many years now!

Great deal for you!

This man in our town is opening a sport's bar and he somehow ordered the wrong TVs from Sears. He ordered around 8, 20 inch TVs to set around the bar and then noticed he wouldn't need as many, but he would need bigger ones. So, he had some TVs he had to get rid of. We bought 2 of these TVs, for $100 total. http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=ELEC&pid=05749224000

Now, I'll grant you, these were not the TVs I wanted to get, but how can you turn a deal down like this? $50 for each one with no tax and shipping fees. My kids both have the old 19" TVs in their room now and they wanted bigger ones. Well, they got bigger ones by a whole inch. LOL

I'm just super excited!

I would've jumped all over this deal too.

2 year old 51 inch big screen $100.

Sister in law hard up for money.

I tried to give her more but she refused (has never been the sharpest tool in the shed).

I am thrilled with the deal I got, but it sounds like you got one HECK of a deal. I wouldn't have been able to pass on that either.

Recently (last month) though I did get a good deal on a 2nd computer from my brother in law.

A Compaq Pentium 4, 512 ram, cd burner, dvd drive, etc...with a 17" CTR monitor, HP all in one desk jet printer, stand ($150 stand), chair ($80) chair, brand new ink for the printer, tossed in expensive colored card stock paper, photo paper, some type of linen paper (no clue what we'll use it for?) iron on transfer paper, Avery label making and labels, and tons of extras and he even had that couple hundred dollar voice recognition software, plus 2 paper cutters - one like those big ones you see in an art room in school, and another cutter that's smaller that will cut or perforate to you can tear it off.........all this for $600. I couldn't turn it down and now my kids have their own computer too. Oh yeah and he tossed in a dictaphone (he paid a couple hundred for it alone), but I have no idea what we'd ever use it for. He also included everything that was in his drawers, and that included those mini business paper clips, pens, pencils, post it notes and just TONS of different stuff in there.

It was too good to pass up!