"HOTTEST BUY" for the 2005 season?

I would have to say my best buys came in the 1st weeks of October, B1G1 on Barbies and Board games plus the coupon, plus "hidden values" on Barbies that I happened to pick up while in the stores. Personally I thought BF stunk this year, I went out anyway but not until 9:00 a.m. and I had no problems finding the things I did want. Of course I have little ones and no electronics needs right now.

Also the JC Penney $10 off $10 last week was good, plus some of their B1G1 deals over the last few weeks helped me finish up.

I also got great toy deals at Big Lots in early November, lots of toys and good prices. Slim pickings the last few weeks, though.

I would have to say it was the deal Amazon had on the My Scene dolls for $5.29 b2g1 and the board games b1g1 deals. Also at Amazon I got a women's jacket for $8.97 that was originally $69.

The $10 off $10 @ LL Bean- I got the Shepra mittens for free!

There are many more deals that I got but I just posted these that I could remember off my head. I got almost all the deals from this forum!

Thanks to all who posted wonderful deals...I really appreciate it. :clapping:

I have gotten so many great deals from this site but I would have to say that my best find or maybe most important to my daughter for the season was a Nintendo DS special edition teal nintendogs bundle for $129.82 from Walmart.com. It turns out that they made a mistake on the price and put it in for the regular DS price and it was removed off the site after I purchased it. I would have posted it here but that was before I knew about this wonderful forum. You all have helped me to make a great holiday for my loved ones with the great deals you all have shared. Thanks so much!!

The free stuff was great, The cheap Zales jewelry was good but I think my best deal was the bogo Fisher Price toys were my best because I split the deal with a friend and we both got the castle, 2 big accessory sets and 2 small accessory sets for the castle for $30 each....

So hard to choose, but it would have to be one of these:

The Xbox for $99.00 for Hubby's best friend from Game Crazy.

The My First LeapPad Learning Table for $19.99 from TRU.

The Ipod Shuffle with rapid travel charger for $80.00 from Overstock.com

The Nintendo Super NES Super Set with 2 ASCIIWARE Super Advantage arcade style joysticks and 3 games all in the original boxes with original packaging, hardly used for $65.00 for Hubby from Ebay!

All in all, it was a VERY good Christmas for me!

:gd_orange:g_clap::woot2::clapping:

Hmmm, probably my daughters laptop computer from black friday for $379. I got some really good deals on other things too like my husbands bluetooth headset for $10 that retails for $50 and I got some things free after gift certificates that I earned, but the item that I saved the most on would have to be the computer.

i got the leappad table for 19.99 and the toys/games on BF. And DVD sets that were on sale at CC. Oh, the 512 SDs from CC on BF were 9.99. I got an e-mail the other day saying my 2 rebates were being processed. So while I paid 60 for the two of them, should be getting 50 back. :g_dance:

The thing I was most excited about was Star Wars Battlefront II for ps2 that was regularly $50 that my son really wanted and I was not getting because it cost $50! BUT Kmart had it in their BF ad for $12.99 and I knew they meant it to be part I even though the pic was clearly part II so I price matched it at Walmart before I even went to Kmart and sure enough when I got to Kmart they said only the ones on the shelf were $12.99 and that it was a misprint! My DS birthday is the 28th so he is getting this and a Gamecube bundle. It kinda works out with his birthday near Christmas because atleast there are alot of sales! My other sons bday was Dec 12th! (plus I have 2 girls!)

I've been so fortunate this year. I don't know where to begin. Let's see I was able to score the Nintendo DS Mario kart bundle (2) for $95.00 each (guy @ Sears pricematch Target dec. Catalog). I was lucky enough to get the B1G1 video games @ KB. Purchased the Videonow XP 14.99 and got the PVD's pricematch @Walmart. I was able to ge the HP computer and GB SP on BF @ Walmart. Oh, and the most recent was the IZ for 9.99 (price error on Toysrus.com). There are other deals but these are the ones that stick out in my mind. Happy Holidays thanks to all the great members of Gottadeal! Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Hmmm----ok--heres my list:

19 in Mickey Mouse TV for $29.98 (Sears price mistake that CC honored)

$14.99 Video Now XP from the 12 days of Christmas

$65.00 Sting Ray OCC Bike

$10 Cabbage Patch Doll

$20 Gameboy Advance SP

Actually---everything i bought for Christmas turned out to be a good buy!!! I bought everything i wanted for half the cost!!!

I got a Fuji 5.2 MP camera for $99 w/ free 64 mb card. Got a (new model) Sony dvd/vcr (non-recording dvd) for $50. Also a JVC one, same price. Got a JVC S-VHS camcorder for $99. Rio 512 MP3 player for $29. Audiovox portable DVD player for $49. XBOX 360 for $399:D (first day, only a 2 hour wait:tongue1: ). And a 27 Westinghouse flat panel HDTV for $589(Beautiful picture). That's most of it. There is more, I'm but done typing.:gd_stars:

:usflag:

HP 5 MP camera for $88 (Walmart)

2 Video Now for $15/each (TRU)

2GB Phillips MP3 $99 (Walmart)

2 video game rocker charis $19.99 each (target)

7in screen portable DVD player (with carry case, remote, all accessories etc etc) $79 (Home Depot)

1GB SVD memory card -- no mail in rebate $40 (Walmart)

Micro-Fiber Down Comforter $39 (Bergners)

Kitchen Cart w/wood top with hooks and 3 baskets (wire) $20 (Walmart) it's really nice!!!

Poker Chip set $4 (Menards)

The Zales deal -- paid only shipping on a cross necklace $12.95

Video Now PVDs -- 50% off @ TRU (Walmart -- price matched)

3 Micro-Fiber Down Throw's $9.99 each (Amazon)

I can't remember everything else off hand -- I don't think I could pick just one!!!!

Hmmm----ok--heres my list:

19 in Mickey Mouse TV for $29.98 (Sears price mistake that CC honored)

$14.99 Video Now XP from the 12 days of Christmas

$65.00 Sting Ray OCC Bike

$10 Cabbage Patch Doll

$20 Gameboy Advance SP

Actually---everything i bought for Christmas turned out to be a good buy!!! I bought everything i wanted for half the cost!!!

Where'd you get a GBA SP for $20????????

The Big sale I caught at Belk!LOL I got $700 and something worth of clothes for $218.00!!!! I can't wait for my kids to open them. The laptop at WM on BF, the $40 jeans I got my DD for $12 at Ross. Or the digital camera at WM on BF. I love it, but I also love my 20" tv/dvd combo from WM on BF. Several more but I am most excited about those, and the freebies I have been getting!LOL

I am just excited that the kids are getting most of the things the asked for. I have 6 so I am not going to list all I bought. I am most excited about DS #2 's leather jacket, originally $300 but with sales and discount coupons I got it for $100 and since he wears a 2XLT, I was even more excited to find it in his size. I do not care how old they get you always enjoy watching their faces!!